Solved Dose anyone miss the modded cars with nos

• Thread starter A regular randy
  • Start date
  • Views 405
A

A regular randy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The gta hype was having a nos. anyone miss those cars or think someone's gonna make I new mod for online cars?

N

NUNsLAUGHTER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure do miss it. I remember bringing new cars of everything I already had with nos enabled. Thanks to chromexmods. I don't know about PC but I don't think it'll be possible on the x one or ps4

D

DamianSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was fun having a completly stock Volkswagon Golf beat a fully modded Koenigsegg, the amount of laughs were priceless.

A

A regular randy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know what you mean lol I made my friend scream beating his fully modded adder with a stock mustang

I

IIOrgazmoII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But once people found out what the nos actually was there was cars that could repair themselves and cars that shot rockets cuz it was the upgrades from gta races you added into the vehicle cuz rockstar was stupid and made them a add able feature to the vehicle via hex editing I miss my infernus that shot rockets had a comet that repaired itself sad you was only able to put one effect on The car but I had one of each a nos a repair and a rocket one people flipped crap when they would light your car up and I'd honk my horn and repair it or shoot rockets from it

S

SnakeN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RiP Nos :frown:
it was fun to have you around.
Might get resurrected on the pc single player

A

A regular randy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But once people found out what the nos actually was there was cars that could repair themselves and cars that shot rockets cuz it was the upgrades from gta races you added into the vehicle cuz rockstar was stupid and made them a add able feature to the vehicle via hex editing I miss my infernus that shot rockets had a comet that repaired itself sad you was only able to put one effect on The car but I had one of each a nos a repair and a rocket one people flipped crap when they would light your car up and I'd honk my horn and repair it or shoot rockets from it
Wow I didn't know about the repair one or rocket one dang that's awesome

Top Bottom