nhjyys

Glitcher
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Doomsday Heist Prepare for free.
Maybe you can save a lot of money.
It is very simple.
It does not matter whether it's an invitation session or a public session.
All act stages available. Act1 / Act2 / Act3

1. Select Ready, Pay quickly and confirm.
2. When the yellow bar appears in the lower right corner of the screen, close the application.
3. If you reconnect, you will not lose money. The preparations are complete.

Tip: If you do not want to lose money, you must quit the application before the Yellow Loading Bar disappears.
I think this method will work on XBone and PC as well.

SEPTIM00SE

SEPTIM00SE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doomsday Heist Prepare for free.
Maybe you can save a lot of money.
It is very simple.
It does not matter whether it's an invitation session or a public session.
All act stages available. Act1 / Act2 / Act3

1. Select Ready, Pay quickly and confirm.
2. When the yellow bar appears in the lower right corner of the screen, close the application.
3. If you reconnect, you will not lose money. The preparations are complete.

Tip: If you do not want to lose money, you must quit the application before the Yellow Loading Bar disappears.
I think this method will work on XBone and PC as well.

Oooooh, good glitch dude!

Just saying tho, you of all people can definitely afford the setups haha!

A

Adustimp7893

Reaction score
Sin$
Where’s the yellow loading bar in the video? And how long does it load for? I’m not seeing it.

bp_

bp_

Reaction score
Sin$
If you do this and then complete the heist and want to start over does the game make you pay for everything again?

P

Pedropanno

Reaction score
Sin$
Tried 3 times didn't work for me. Think it needs to be perfect timing. To risky for me.

A

Adustimp7893

Reaction score
Sin$
Works for xbox on act 1. What I did was I quickly bought the setups and then quickly disconnected my internet(wired) and then close application.

Also it shows that I manually did the setups, not purchased.

nhjyys

nhjyys

Glitcher
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Act1 is possible at one time, Act2 & Act3 is tried in two. This is because there is a lot of preparation. It is good to try one preparation as a test.

M

Mulsanne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Couldnt thank you enough!
I saved a cash and time with this. Really really helpful

B

baddiamond

Reaction score
Sin$
Didn't work for me for act3. I tried the prep for Air Defense 3 times and it failed 3 times, no money lost tho.

I tried on a fresh act3 as well. Did exactly what he did in the video, bought all the preps and closed app very fast. I end up with being charged for 4 preps, but only have 3 preps completed. This doesn't only not work, you actually lose money from it.

I should've known better to try a glitch with less than 10 replies and a ****** video...

B

belmore_utd

Reaction score
Sin$
Didn't work for me for act3. I tried the prep for Air Defense 3 times and it failed 3 times, no money lost tho.

I tried on a fresh act3 as well. Did exactly what he did in the video, bought all the preps and closed app very fast. I end up with being charged for 4 preps, but only have 3 preps completed. This doesn't only not work, you actually lose money from it.

I should've known better to try a glitch with less than 10 replies and a ****** video...

Worked for me on act 1 and 2 ps4. 1st time I have done setups for both heist though. Act 2 I glitched 3 setups then the rest after reloading. Have yet to try act 3..

J

JacobSonar

Reaction score
Sin$
Didn't work for me on pc. I tried pulling the cable and quitting through task managment. 600k lost :frown:

Top Bottom
Login
Register