What's new

Patched "Doomsday Heist" (Act1) finale infinite repetition method.

nhjyys

nhjyys

Glitcher
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
11111.png

Application Closing Point (Full ver)

Doomsday Heist finale infinite repetition method. (PS4 confirmed)

1. Proceed to the finale mission
2. When the mission is successful and the screen brightens at the start of the ending movie, close the application. (ex :Watch the video.)
3. Start the game again and press the R1 and L1 buttons. (Until the R * logo appears).
4. Screen adjustment check> Story mode> Agreement agreement> Online mode connection.
5. You can now repeat it.

founder : nhjyys

Last edited:
B

Bojangles112211

Reaction score
Sin$
Nice find. A video would be helpful. Just to show the exact moment the application should be closed.

B

Bojangles112211

Reaction score
Sin$
I didn’t realize the new heist was 15% minimum. Kinda makes this obsolete compared to PAC standard, yes? Still nice to know though.

S

SatsZB

Reaction score
Sin$
Strange.

Me and my friend just completed the bogsman heist. He took 15 i took 85. He closed when the screen brightens before showing completed. I got my share but he didnt. And also the finale is gone.

nhjyys

nhjyys

Glitcher
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I didn’t realize the new heist was 15% minimum. Kinda makes this obsolete compared to PAC standard, yes? Still nice to know though.
Better than the PAC standard.
- Time is short. (Less than 10 minutes)
- Two people can do it.
- not boring :wink:
:wink:

SertFert54

SertFert54

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1.5 million x .085 = 1.275mil everytime
Depending on how long it takes this could a mad way to make money

G

GhostAwakening

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This method is good for 2 non-newbies looking for a challenge or change, and are bored asf from doing Pac Standard heli glitch.

T

thepolskigya

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok heres the deal, doing it two days now on the act 2 finale bogdan. its an very easy final, 2players. one goes to the sub, one kills all the helis. 15 min. Close after you land avanger in the hanger and dont forget the r1 trick on restart to reset the game on PS4, like on on PAC.
Your friend takes 85% thats 850k in 15 min. and you dont have to to play with random idiots who die all the time like in PAC

Top Bottom
Login
Register