• Thread starter Slim Shady
  • Start date
  • Views 592
S

Slim Shady

Live In Your World M0D IN OURS
Retired
Reaction score
so when we get to the final heist with the rocket as the start mission picture we start it then within 10 seconds it kicks us out the heist saying job failed or something

P

Peng Peng

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so when we get to the final heist with the rocket as the start mission picture we start it then within 10 seconds it kicks us out the heist saying job failed or something
I was getting all four deluxos in free mode prep by myself and on the last one as I came out of lsc it lit on fire ended my mission and blew me up and I was in a session by myself... it made me so angry

G

gl1tangerine

Trevors left nipple
Reaction score
Yeah it's a known bug. No idea if the latest patch has fixed it or not but it was so damn annoying to get that far only for it to go wrong

H

HellaSav_

Reaction score
Yea I had this happen yesterday haven’t tried today is it fixed?

C

cekit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are having the same issue.
Tried lot of things but no luck.

H

HellaSav_

Reaction score
Has anyone tried it with someone that has the final mission unlocked like 2 player have it unlocked maybe that will work

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Native Pride 1988

Native Pride
Premium
Reaction score
Thats happened to me for a few times. Im pretty pissed because I needs to finish Heist on Act I. I didnt have Heist on Act II. Very ridiculous and R* needs to fix this problem.

C

cekit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Solution:

All players in doomsday heist finale needs to clear their cache. (close their game and reopen it by holding R1 for 5 seconds after girl in bikini disappears for ps4)

And oh boy, what a nice finale is that. AMAZING

Tags: how to fix gta doomsday heist finale error

S

Slim Shady

Live In Your World M0D IN OURS
Retired
Reaction score
seems to be hotfixed here is Rockstars response

Hello THlS lS OG,

Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support.

We are sorry to hear that you experienced an issue while starting the final Heist. We have received reports from other players regarding the same issue and it has already been hotfixed and you should not face this issue again.

Please re-login and start the Heist and if the issue still persists, please provide us a screenshot of the error message and we will assist further.

Best regards,

Marty B.

P

Peng Peng

Enthusiast
Reaction score
seems to be hotfixed here is Rockstars response

Hello THlS lS OG,

Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support.

We are sorry to hear that you experienced an issue while starting the final Heist. We have received reports from other players regarding the same issue and it has already been hotfixed and you should not face this issue again.

Please re-login and start the Heist and if the issue still persists, please provide us a screenshot of the error message and we will assist further.

Best regards,

Marty B.
What ****ing error message xD

G

gl1tangerine

Trevors left nipple
Reaction score
Managed to complete this last night with no issues. Fair play to rockstar they haven't held back with this one, brilliant update.

Top Bottom