• Thread starter 1bigrisktaker
  • Start date
  • Views 4,091
1bigrisktaker

1bigrisktaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This will help you keep full dupe value and not lose any value when changing sessions or restarting GTA. This has worked for me on the current variations of the dupe glitch with the moonbeam.

Instead of using the $3000 rusty rebel, use the same car you are gonna dupe. I filled my garage with moonbeams for about $32k each. Yes they are a little more money but you will get back about 60% of that extra money back when selling. I have switched sessions a few times and rest my GTA a few times and have not lost any upgrades on these cars. Some of my cars in the past went from 530k to about 200k.
I have not tested with all the lowriders but it did work with the moonbeam. People using other cars can try it out with a few cars and post comments below if it's working on other cars. Good luck. Happy duping. Tested on XB1

IvIDoomIvI

IvIDoomIvI

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Or use voodoos cheap as rebels and since they can have low rider upgrades it doesn't make the dupes lose upgrades which is why your moon beams keep their value not cuz it's a moonbeam it's cuz it's a low rider 
Or use voodoos cheap as rebels and since they can have low rider upgrades it doesn't make the dupes lose upgrades which is why your moon beams keep their value not cuz it's a moonbeam it's cuz it's a low rider
Good man keeping them informed tho bro ill hit you up later watching breaking bad Marathon ATM

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
Makes sense don't know why we have never thought on it before lol

Good job

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Didn't work for Eblade67 Eblade67 and me. We bought brand new moonbeams instead of rebel, Duped a new original Lowrider moonbeam over them. Some lost upgrades, some did not.

IvIDoomIvI

IvIDoomIvI

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I'm at a loss cuz it doesn't effect me or my friends since we use voodoos instead of rebels we were losing them til we did that no idea why it fixed our problem and the moonbeams didn't fix yours

1bigrisktaker

1bigrisktaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Test with buccaneer now on second charecter. Will let you know after I finish 45 more cars. We got it down to about 4 minutes a car and a bunch of people can all dupe at the same time.

B

Bathsalt0zombie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Have now walked abo it 40 ppl through this glitch and getting rid of the original in any way I have not seen make the dupes disappear has anyone seen this?

Last edited:
B

Bathsalt0zombie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe it's crew color that's causing this! Not positive

IvIDoomIvI

IvIDoomIvI

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok from going on rockstar support it seems to be effecting more then just dupes people's original low riders who havent been duped are also losing Benny upgrades so I'm thinking it's just a f up with the update is all and since we using low riders r duping we are noticing it more then someone who has maybe just one or two of them get it?

frostyDdopeman

frostyDdopeman

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Didn't work for Eblade67 Eblade67 and me. We bought brand new moonbeams instead of rebel, Duped a new original Lowrider moonbeam over them. Some lost upgrades, some did not.

This! It's completely random.

Sadly as much as I want to agree, it can't be, my moonbeam is the same pink that it was bought in. :frown:

Top Bottom
Login
Register