What's new

Discussion Dont get scammed

Z

ZyGo

Gettin' Keify
Retired
Reaction score
I changed my GT from Mr ZyGo to something else because the spam was getting ridiculous, and someone took the gamertag within 5 minutes of me changing it. So if someone says they are Mr ZyGo don't fall for anything he says, he is most likely scamming.

Just trying to prevent scammage. :tongue:

C

Clown

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Wow. ZyGo, I'm afraid you have some serious stalkers if they found out you changed your gamer tag 5 minutes after doing so.

Anyway, thanks for the heads up.

D

Data

Getting There
Reaction score
Wow. ZyGo, I'm afraid you have some serious stalkers if they found out you changed your gamer tag 5 minutes after doing so.

It was probably one of his friends.

C

Clown

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
It was probably one of his friends.

You ruined my theory :cry:

But we don't know what. For all we know, some super crazy stalker kid could be outside his window watching him.

R

Rob

Contributor
Reaction score
LMFAO

Why would you do that?
it isnt your main GT why not make a new acc?

D

Data

Getting There
Reaction score
See if its me and I am gonna change my name which I have only done 5 times on my whole 5 Years of Xbox Live, I make a silver account ready to be made on xbox.com and give it that name when I change mine due to impersonation problems.

W

Wheezy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

yeh true you know there are a few weirdos on xbox live :mellow:

M

Marino HD

Retired
Retired
Reaction score

Yea seriously.

Top Bottom