What's new

Discussion DONT GET 10TH IF YOU WANT THE SPINNING 10TH EMBLEM!!!

• Thread starter iCantMod
  • Start date
  • Views 7,734
Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xkingthugx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
iCantMod said:
Then you wanna tell me why I have all prestige challenges completed and no spinning 10th emblem???
the reson why you cant get anything is your username...if you cant do that you cant do anything :/ sorry its true :rolleyes:

Data

Data

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Close this thread it has no more value to anyone.

Guld

Guld

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
iiTzLelouch said:
lol wow kinda funny on how so many kids go off topic now they are talking about how they treat girls and what not. lol sorry but dont you lil kids have anything else better to do then try sucking up to online girls hoping to get a message in your inbox saying thanks? its funny really this is a gaming website not a site to TRY to hook up with girls or stand up for them. All this kid was trying to say was that dont get 10th if you want the spinning emblem and lol sadly he was wrong all you had to say that you are wrong and state the facts and close thread. But that would be a bit boring for the site so kids just try to change the topic so they can just talk about anything really. we really need a chat box for the site for these kids:thumbup:

*cough* look who is also off topic *cough*

Question has been answered.
Close the thread.

I

iTz Beast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't have to be 10th prestige. And I think you get it from either completing all the Veteran challenges or the Prestige challenges.

Welfare

W E L F A R E

Divine Android Omniscience
Hardened Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
iCantMod said:
In order to get the spinning tenth emblem you need to complete all veteran challenges BEFORE 10th prestige,i'm 10th so i'm already ****ed.....

Completly false. You have to be AT 10th prestige. But honestly, who has the time to do ALL the veteran challenges?

T

TheMagicNumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
jester said:

You're pathetic.
Correcting someones grammar in a forum is like eating dog ****.
grow up.

T

True Potential

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
iCantMod said:
In order to get the spinning tenth emblem you need to complete all veteran challenges BEFORE 10th prestige,i'm 10th so i'm already ****ed.....

Nope your actually wrong about this to get that emblem you have to get all prestige challenges on Tenth prestige

T

TheMagicNumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
True Potential said:
Nope your actually wrong about this to get that emblem you have to get all prestige challenges on Tenth prestige

rofl no you dont i got it just after i got 10th and i still havnt completed all the prestige challenges.(unless you mean just unlock the challenges)

I

iCantMod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright,you guys can stop posting in this now,I got my answer.

W

Welthas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
iCantMod said:
Alright,you guys can stop posting in this now,I got my answer.

I didn't get the answer, I was too busy failing the english class this post became... can you tell me the answer?

zTenser

zTenser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You need to have all Prestige Challenges (2500 kills, 1000 Headshots with every weapon) and the Prestige list, (Chopper gunner, AC130, ect) You dont need to be a 10th, you can do this at any Prestige. <_<

G

Goody 27

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
iCantMod said:
Thats A Load Of Bull... Stupid 2010er.. Al u have to do is get 1000 kills with a chopper gunner... (cobra commander IV)

The same with the 10th spinning round emblem off COD4 = 1000 kills with AC-130
(Specture IV)

Thanks If I Helped...

-Goody 27-

M

Mikey99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why didn't Jester close this before it got out of hand.

I

iCantMod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Goody 27 said:
Thats A Load Of Bull... Stupid 2010er.. Al u have to do is get 1000 kills with a chopper gunner... (cobra commander IV)

(Specture IV)

Thanks If I Helped...

-Goody 27-
You're ****ing stupid!
Cobra Commander=CoD4 9th
Spectre=CoD4 10TH
You just got corrected by a 2010er.....dumba**!

Recovery

Recovery

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Goody 27 said:

(Specture IV)

Thanks If I Helped...

-Goody 27-

Here since November 2009 with 1 thank, ignorance at it's best. Join date has nothing to do with in-game knowledge.

zTenser

zTenser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Goody 27 said:

(Specture IV)

Thanks If I Helped...

-Goody 27-

You shouldn't dis someone that is as wrong as you are...
When you get 1000 kills with the Chopper gunner you get the Gold Skull title with "Chopper Gunner" and a little red star emblem.... <_<

SharpGhost

SharpGhost

Reach for the Stars
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Sinner Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Revurt said:
As Jester_ already pointed out: *You're

Your = possesion, You're = the same as saying you are.

We aren't in English class, champ. Don't be kissing Jester's bussom either. If you got what he said then leave it at that.

And yeah you do get the spinning emblem once you hit 10th prestige and complete all prestige challenges. You are obviously missing a challenge or something, or you could just be lying altogether. But its just an emblem so really it doesn't mean much to me. :wink:

PrfctionIsFlawd

PrfctionIsFlawd

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hax+ said:
You need to have all Prestige Challenges (2500 kills, 1000 Headshots with every weapon) and the Prestige list, (Chopper gunner, AC130, ect) You dont need to be a 10th, you can do this at any Prestige. <_<

This.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register