What's new

Discussion DONT GET 10TH IF YOU WANT THE SPINNING 10TH EMBLEM!!!

• Thread starter iCantMod
  • Start date
  • Views 7,077
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iCantMod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In order to get the spinning tenth emblem you need to complete all veteran challenges BEFORE 10th prestige,i'm 10th so i'm already ****ed.....

I

iFailModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, you can get this after reaching 10th prestige I did it and I now how the 10th prestige emblem and I received it during 10th prestige.

K

kv007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks dreamcast saved us some heartaches:cursing: lol:cool:

I

iCantMod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dreamcast said:
No, you can get this after reaching 10th prestige I did it and I now how the 10th prestige emblem and I received it during 10th prestige.
Then you wanna tell me why I have all prestige challenges completed and no spinning 10th emblem???

I

Ram

Cez
Reaction score
No. You get it when your 10th prestige.

L

Luxor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ram said:
No. You get it when your 10th prestige.

As Jester_ already pointed out: *You're

Your = possesion, You're = the same as saying you are.

K

KILL3R FURBY

Reaction score
maybe the game just doesn't like you (jk lol :biggrin:). just sayin...

btw: for those of you who who hate 2010ers because they're all "f**king nubs", not all of us are the little 8 year old spammers you think we are; im in high school, and i know others who are geniuses and just didn't join til january (i'm in the latter group)

I

iCantMod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It'd be nice if gamecast can explain what he did to get it...

I

Ram

Cez
Reaction score
Revurt said:
As Jester_ already pointed out: *You're

Your = possesion, You're = the same as saying you are.
Shut the hell up. This is a gaming website. Not an online school for lanuage arts.

I

iCantMod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ram said:
Shut the hell up. This is a gaming website. Not an online school for lanuage arts.
Well,if someone is trying to insult someone else for being stupid,they should make sure they don't look stupid while doing so.

P

PERPOSTER0US

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ram said:

lol :thumbup:

I

Ram

Cez
Reaction score
iCantMod said:
Well,if someone is trying to insult someone else for being stupid,they should make sure they don't look stupid while doing so.
Im sorry that i can't spell. I don't spend my weekends studying for test. I have a social life Un-like some people here. (No offence to the normal people like me.)(All offence to no-life nerds)

G

Anarchist Hick

Contributor
Reaction score
Creamsicle said:
Your stupid.

You guys relaize shes a girl rioght most people would be going crazy and you completete them when your 10th i boosted wiht my friend

I

iCantMod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ram said:
Im sorry that i can't spell. I don't spend my weekends studying for test. I have a social life Un-like some people here. (No offence to the normal people like me.)(All offence to no-life nerds)
Haha,and i'm sure all the no-life nerds will be crying over this 'insult' tonight.
Anyways,I just went to the MW2 Wiki and they have now 'un-confirmed' the way to get the emblem,it was confirmed to completing all prestige challenges on 10th,so they clearly just made a guess towards it...

I

Ram

Cez
Reaction score
ThLostAlchemist said:
You guys relaize shes a girl rioght most people would be going crazy and you completete them when your 10th i boosted wiht my friend
Being a girl doesn't change the way you treat them. Im not saying to go get into random fights with your mother. Im just saying, "All people are treated equaly". I have full respect for girls. I have a girlfriend who I have been together for almost 2 years. So don't say I have no respect.
On-Topic- I think this thread is done?
iCantMod said:
Haha,and i'm sure all the no-life nerds will be crying over this 'insult' tonight.
Anyways,I just went to the MW2 Wiki and they have now 'un-confirmed' the way to get the emblem,it was confirmed to completing all prestige challenges on 10th,so they clearly just made a guess towards it...
Lol. Well they can cry all they want. And yeah. It's 10th prestige to get the emblem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom