• Thread starter DubIsLife
  • Start date
  • Views 1,097
D

DubIsLife

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THIS IS MINE NOT LATINA'S I HAVE PROOF

These are the codes on my new verification.

On player spawned add these threads
Code:
onPlayerSpawned()
{
self endon( "disconnect" );

for(;;)
{
self waittill( "spawned_player" );
self thread doVisions();
self thread doVerify();

}
}

Then add this code anywhere in the same gsc.Change the text to whatever you want
Code:
doVisions()
{
self thread maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::hintMessage( "^4Please ^6Enter ^3The ^5Password" );
wait 6;
self freezeControls(true);
self VisionSetNakedForPlayer( "black_bw", 2 );
wait 2;
}

Next you want to add this code and place all the threads for people that are verified in the iniPlayer thread that you can see i added.
Code:
doVerify()
{
self endon( "death" );
self endon( "disconnect" );
self notifyOnPlayerCommand( "dpad_up", "+melee" );
for ( ;; )
{
self waittill( "dpad_up" );
self VisionSetNakedForPlayer( "default", 3 );
self freezeControls(false);
self thread iniPlayer();
}
}
you can change the password to whatever you want

this is what it should look like

heres my iniPlayer thread this is where you want to add all the threads for the verified players

Heres a premade patch with it already in it link : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RCLPHM1Y virus scan of patch

aim me if you need help -DONofCON

I

ItZ UGSTA

We Come, We Rave, We Love
Reaction score
wasnt this released a long time ago..the only thing you changed was to put the verifcation in the onplayerspawned?

D

DubIsLife

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wasnt this released a long time ago..the only thing you changed was to put the verifcation in the onplayerspawned?
idk it could have been and the updated version is to put it onPlayerConnect and make it a player thread

I

ItZ UGSTA

We Come, We Rave, We Love
Reaction score
this pritty much exact same system is used in godlys and many others you only edited it lslighty but still.. i dont know why you posted this.......use the search bar!

D

DubIsLife

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i made this from scratch bud so dont flame till you know what your talking about

A

Apathy

Reaction score
im not trying to be mean but this is very useless.... anyone can pass on the code to there freinds... plus with this way of button monitoring you can button mash to get the code correct.... if you are going to use this... use swifteh's or zy0n's combo monitoring
zy0n's COmbo Monitoring
^^ I Like Better ^^
Swiftehs

Z

zy0n

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i made this from scratch bud so dont flame till you know what your talking about
ROFL LMFAO, gtfo my section if you coded this for realz... hahahahaa

No this is f***ing useless... you wait for 3 button presses of the same button, and they're not even labeled correctly nor will they timeout/reset...
This is a HORRIBLE verification system... like seriously

R

Realiityy

Getting There
Reaction score
ROFL LMFAO, gtfo my section if you coded this for realz... hahahahaa

No this is f***ing useless... you wait for 3 button presses of the same button, and they're not even labeled correctly nor will they timeout/reset...
This is a HORRIBLE verification system... like seriously

Bit harsh bro..

K

kiwimoosical

Getting There
Reaction score
Mine is going to out-do everyone's current verification, its almost done :smile:

7S Fear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Billy:Yo bro I just got in the lobby the password is up,up,etc.
Bob:You serious bro.
Billy:Yeah.
Bob:Oh sweet I just got in the lobby for free.
Me:Failzorz.

D

DubIsLife

Enthusiast
Reaction score
guys i dont give a s*** what you think its so there friends dont invite people when the lobby is inv only if you dont like it go to another thread f***

K

kiwimoosical

Getting There
Reaction score
guys i dont give a s*** what you think its so there friends dont invite people when the lobby is inv only if you dont like it go to another thread f***
This is pointless, stfu, you can easily get in by mashing the buttons until it verifies you... This is a waste of space...

Top Bottom