• Thread starter killershard
  • Start date
  • Views 19,393
K

killershard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Donkey Kong - Extreme Edition (1337 Containment Mod)

[mod] Donkey Kong Extreme

Authors: killershard & A G1mp
Map: Containment
SLC? Fully, even if they do not have the map.

Description: Hello everyone, on behalf of halo3forums.co.uk we are happy to release our Donkey Kong - Extreme Edition. This map consists of 6 Levels, at the top of each level the player must walk into the flag, of which teleports them to the next corrosponding level. There is a wide variety including warthog jumps and ghost jumps. Barrells along with many different projectiles are used. Many people have said the belive this to be a really fun mod, and some play it for hours and hours (I personally have played it soo much I could kill it). Theres an easter egg, well sort of; sometimes when you get in the hog it plays Mario theme tunes.

The Levels are as follows:

Level 1

level1at4.jpg

This is the easiest level. Players must get to the top to be teleported to level 2. They must be cautious of the barrels, they explode. Many noobs will die on this level. REMEMBER: A FLAG AT TOP OF LEVEL IS A TELEPORTER!!!!

Level 2

level2cb3.jpg

Level 2 is a simple warthog jump. Although this is simple, players must avoid a wraith bullet and falling expelled cores. This can prove tricky if bad at timing!

Level 3

level3tf2.jpg

Rockets, plasma's and wraith bullets. The route you take on this level is very important. 1 wrong step and you are deffinatly dead.

Level 4

level4jx6.jpg

Explosions are constantly around you. The route is the trick, aswel as not rushing. Rushing will caus certain death.

Level 5

level5za0.jpg

Level 5 is a ghost track. The ghost must to a wide range of short jumps, however must not be stuck by falling plasma nades. Timeing is crucial again. (most people will die here). Once at end, there is a moving bridge that spawns every 20 seconds, players must take bridge over to level 6. (P.S Modders have no collision due to meta faking)

Level 6

level6uj9.jpg

Climb the hill without been splattered by another bridge been forced against you. Seems hard but is more than possible. Teleporter takes you to end.

The end is a place where certain weapons are like plasma pistol, sniper and rockets. Rockets fire moving bridges, plasma tank shells. Flying turrets also spawn up there so the completers do not get bored.

-------------------------
Extra's
-------------------------

Warthog Skinned - Mario blue and red!

newhogstd1.jpg

Map Skinned - Skinned like nice golden sand!

sandskinfd6.jpg

Spawn annoyer - A switch that kills spawners for 40 seconds!

spawnkillingswitchmj6.jpg

There is also a secret modders area (modders can walk up slopes), but its secret so find it urself

DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD 2 (IF first isnt working)

X

-XpLiCiT-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice mod i like this.

OOO I know that dude A G1MP. Friends with him on live.

Ask him if he remembers me. I XpLiCiTMoDz I

X

X Trance0

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
i downloaded it and every time i start the game it goes back to the pregame lobby and plays the halo music

Astral I 420 I

TZK AstraL 420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow omg. This is very thoughtful.. I might play this. I'll try... So its XBL compatible?

C

Carbon123444

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
this looks kinda fun. Might try out when i get my dvd drive back.

X

X Trance0

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
dude every time i play it it takes me back to the pregame lobby any help?

D

dcandyh

Reaction score
Sin$
X Trance0 said:
dude every time i play it it takes me back to the pregame lobby any help?

what update to u have? it works fine with the 1.5 (XBL) but it should still work with the 1.1 update u get from the multplayer map disk. and make sure u apply the sppf patch to a clean unmodded containment and resign the map after.

K

killershard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sometimes you need to clear you cache for mods to work, very rare though. I have tested the patch and it works for me, is anyone else having problems?

X

xl LosT lx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hmm i might have to go dust off the old xbox to try this for a party tonight looks pretty tight

Se7eN MasTa

Se7eN MasTa

Se7en Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
I must say for an xbox live mod...

...Amazing

10/10.

X

X Trance0

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
i have the 1.5 update and the i did use a clean map and resigned it but it still didnt work ima try again though

M

mojo123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i havent downloaded a halo 2 map in 2 months, and im going to download this one

K

killershard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Glad you are liking it. Makes sure that you play it with everything on may default tho, otherwise you may experiance some problems. Here is the gametype that we use for it:

Click Here!

Top Bottom
Login
Register