What's new

Discussion Donating SE7ENSINS PREMIUM to whoever can help me FULLY unbrick my Android.

SSL

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Frame In Gold Free Hoster Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Phone: LG OPTIMUS NET (Lgl45c) Tracfone

IMAGE:
lg-mobile-l45c-optimus-net-large01.jpg

I need firmware for my phone (Lgl45c) but all threads link it here
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WDLSW/LGL45C/ATRFBK/LGL45CT2_01/LGL45CT2_01.S00.P61007.cab

i have done everything i could. and every time i try to fix it, it just gets messed up even more! here's how it happened.

1. i installed Beats audio driver for my rooted phone.
2. loud static noise played everytime there was a sound
3. fixed it! Restored OS by factory (Which was the wrong way)
4. Went to settings and restored factory settings
5. stuck in Cwm boot for 4 hours
6. Tried flashing Xionia CMW to the recovery
7. stuck in emergency and splash screen (LG LOGO)
8. Recovery will not load up at all.

i am now stuck and cannot get out of this. my sister was going to get this phone activated for me in a few days as she gave me it yesterday. if you could help, i would gladly donate Se7ensins premium to you. please PM Me back ASAP.

Last edited:
shabbypenguin

shabbypenguin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont do lg's much but ill pass on your info to a buddy of mine that has crapload of lg unbrick guides (his name is sammyz on androidforums.com)

SSL

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont do lg's much but ill pass on your info to a buddy of mine that has crapload of lg unbrick guides (his name is sammyz on androidforums.com)
i stayed up all night looking around everywhere. xda forums, androidforums.net and everything. even tweeted sammyz out 3 days ago, made a post also and cant figure anything out there. no luck for me i guess. sammyz hasn't tweeted me or anything yet.

Treasure

Treasure

HowManyLettersCanIFitInHereBeforeIRunOutOfSpace?50
Jokester Fabled Veteran Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you try turning it on and off again?

SSL

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you try turning it on and off again?
lol yes. tried everything from taking battery out, putting back in, letting it die and put it on charge for a long time and what not.
oh tahts terrible, as far as i know he doesnt twitter much. so here http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=oudhitsquad

thats our irc channel where he hangs out. he may not be around at any given time but you can find him sometimes there :smile:
forgot to add... Tried flashing Xionia CMW to the recovery

SDL

SDL

Orla Keogh<3
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you tried opening the back of the phone and taking the battery out then putting it back in, if that doesn't work reboot the device again. If none of those work, inbox me as I have a few ideas that may work.

PAN5Y

PAN5Y

Blessed
VIP
10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have an LG Optimus G, and i'm sure the process is the same. What you should have done was wipe data, cache, dalvik, and system, Then reboot back into recovery so your phone can restore your supersu permissions. Then flash your ROM/ZIP file. If you don't have the zip files on your phone, don't worry you can always adb sideload the file through Android SDK.

I've bricked my phone a couple times before, right now im running Android 4.4.2 with no issues.

:happy:... I don't want your premium :dead: lol
but i'll be more than glad to help you.

SSL

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have an LG Optimus G, and i'm sure the process is the same. What you should have done was wipe data, cache, dalvik, and system, Then reboot back into recovery so your phone can restore your supersu permissions. Then flash your ROM/ZIP file. If you don't have the zip files on your phone, don't worry you can always adb sideload the file through Android SDK.

I've bricked my phone a couple times before, right now im running Android 4.4.2 with no issues.

:happy:... I don't want your premium :dead: lol
but i'll be more than glad to help you.
well then i'll give you $5 paypal or something. but the problem is that i cannot get adb to read the phone, but my computer CAN, only through the LG tool when i am in emergency mode. I cannot access the recovery to flash anything. but i do have access to my SD card through a Card Reader so i can access all of the files on it, including android ones. 
Have you tried opening the back of the phone and taking the battery out then putting it back in, if that doesn't work reboot the device again. If none of those work, inbox me as I have a few ideas that may work.
i tried all of the basics. i rooted my phone and all before and this sucks :cry:

shabbypenguin

shabbypenguin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
xxdpxx

xxdpxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea just take out Ur as card and SIM if u have one then use LG flash to get back on stock just hold the volume down and connect usb to get it to come up in your device manager then Ur good

Top Bottom
Login
Register