Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Domination boosting

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by Jerm, Nov 13, 2008 with 51 replies and 3,835 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerm

Jerm Enthusiast

Ratings:
    whats up fellas. i was looking around to see if there was any type of boosting method for this game, but theres no cage match or anything to help get challenges. is there 11 other people out there that want to try and get some domination boosting going?

for those who dont know, to boost domination, you have two teams of six,and go to flag b on the map. you then have all six members stand in there(to capture as fast as possible) and then back out so the other team can do it. rinse and repeat, and if its anything like cod4, youll get something around 1000 xp, i think.

i mean im not sure if it works exactly the same in WaW, but id like to find out. i think if we have a party of 6 searching for domination, the chance of joining a game is slim, so maybe we could find an empty room and then have the other 6 join. not sure exactly how it could work. anyway. if anyone is interested pls rply

2. gothackz

gothackz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm in. gamertag: snriac

3. CHiLL

CHiLL Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm interested. Gamertag: ChillcoRE

4. OP
    Jerm

Jerm Enthusiast

Ratings:
    okay. so far theres three of us. do you guys know anyone else that may want to xp boost?

1. Jermasaurus

2. snriac

3. ChillcoRE

does it seem to you guys like the best idea, as far as getting in the match? like 6 player party try to get alone in a lobby and everyone invite someone?

5. Pie-chart

Pie-chart Enthusiast

Ratings:
    GT: FeaR Iz sSilent
    I'm on virtually everyday.

6. OP
    Jerm

Jerm Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Alright. So we have 4. ill keep track of this and sooner or later well start figuring this out. i want to try and keep it straight so that we get a full group and boost it all the way, as far as we want to go i guess. im trying to do this often if possible.

1. Jermasaurus

2. snriac

3. ChillcoRE

4. FeaR Iz sSilent

7. TuBbY BuNnY

TuBbY BuNnY Contributor

Ratings:
    I can play also, I can try to get on as much as I can, I got work sometimes(most times) after work

Gt: SavageBunny

8. PvtRyan44

PvtRyan44 Newbie

Ratings:
    Im in too. Im usually on during the weekends.
    GT: PvtRyan45

9. OP
    Jerm

Jerm Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Okay. So theres two more. i guess we should start factoring in time zones. what is everyones? im eastern.

And were still looking for 6 more players.

1. Jermasaurus

2. snriac

3. ChillcoRE

4. FeaR Iz sSilent

5. SavageBunny

6. PvtRyan45

Who else is up for xp boosting? 10 prestige as quick as possible lol

10. Ultrajdm

Ultrajdm Newbie

Ratings:
    UltraEKay9 Hit Me Up If You Wanna Boost

11. Anonymous Joey

Anonymous Joey Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm in and on almost everyday :cool:
    I usually play from 4 P.m. - 10 P.m. (Central Time)
    GT: Anonymous Joey

12. OP
    Jerm

Jerm Enthusiast

Ratings:
    1. Jermasaurus

2. snriac

3. ChillcoRE

4. FeaR Iz sSilent

5. SavageBunny

6. PvtRyan45

7. UltraEKay9

8. Anonymous Joey

we need 4 more people who are trying to boost. im gonna send out messages to find out what times everyone can boost and all. (except Anonymous Joey, as he mentioned it already)

13. bubblebuddyi

bubblebuddyi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Actually i think theres a much better way to do this. I'm trying to remember, but its the same thing as in Halo 2. Heres how i think it goes:
    -two groups of 6 people.
    -two people are bridgers.
    -One bridger per group.
    - The bridger starts a game, and invites the other 5 group members into the party.
    - Then the Host (bridger) adds everyone's IP in his group, and then the other bridger's IP thats in the second group.
    - The first group starts a game with the firewall on high, and waits intill there put in a game.
    - Then the second group's bridger put there firewall on high also and starts to search, and automaticly get connected to the first group.
    Thats how it used to work i think, but ill definetly help, and i can bring a couple of friends with me at least. (Probably 2, 3 friends)
    All we need is one more bridger.

My GT: bubblebuddyi anytime from 3PM weekdays, idk what times during the weekend, whenever i wake up i guess.

14. OP
    Jerm

Jerm Enthusiast

Ratings:

Oh. well i was completely uninformed of this method lol. i dont even know anything about like IP addresses and all that. how does the bridger get everyones IP once he has the party set up?

Anyway, ill post another list and add you to it. and if you could get a couple buddies in on it then we would be able to prolly get it going soon.

EVERYONE PLS STATE TIME ZONES AND PREFERRED TIMES TO BOOST. Im probably thinking it should be a weekend night thing, so that everyone can boost for a little while, but thats still in the air.

1. Jermasaurus

2. snriac

3. ChillcoRE

4. FeaR Iz sSilent

5. SavageBunny

6. PvtRyan45

7. UltraEKay9

8. Anonymous Joey

9. bubblebuddyi

bubblebuddy, youre a bridger correct? im assuming because you already knew about all that stuff, and had mentioned needing only one other one

15. bubblebuddyi

bubblebuddyi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah im a bridger, and the IP stuff is really easy. You just use a program called commview, but you need to be a bridger to use it. Im eastern time and so are my friends. Just let me know when your doing it and i can get at least 2 people in, probably 3.

16. iPaRKeR

iPaRKeR Newbie

Ratings:
    in....

My gamertag is--- o iparker x

17. OP
    Jerm

Jerm Enthusiast

Ratings:
    So i recvd a few replies about time zones and all.

How is tomorrow night(SAT the 15) for you guys, i know its short notice.

SavageBunny is busy until 1030 pm but we can start then if possible

1. Jermasaurus -- EST

2. snriac -

3. ChillcoRE - UK

4. FeaR Iz sSilent -

5. SavageBunny - EST

6. PvtRyan45 - EST

7. UltraEKay9 - Hawaii lol what is hawaii time? how many hours from EST? i dont even know....

8. Anonymous Joey -

9. bubblebuddyi - EST
    10. friend
    11. friend
    12. friend(hopefully)

13. o iPaRKeR x - i know parker is EST, hes already on my friends list.

so i mean at this point we have 13 people if we are all able to agree on a time to be on. obviously still depends on what times the other guys are cause i havent recvd any reply from them. itll be tough for ChillcoRE but if he is on well shoot him one too.

18. x Freedom x

x Freedom x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Tell me how this turns out,

If anyone doesnt show up feel free to hit me up

GT: Kaostheater

19. bubblebuddyi

bubblebuddyi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    When are we going to boost? Also we need one more bridger.

20. OP
    Jerm

Jerm Enthusiast

Ratings:

yeah. thats the problem lol. if there is a second bridger out there, who wants to boost xp, rply pls!!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.