• Thread starter tommy6369
  • Start date
  • Views 345
T

tommy6369

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i need 11 ppl for a domination lobby no tac inserts NO tac Inserts.
im planning on about 6pm so thats 3 and a half hours from now its 320 right for me if interested post gt or send me in a private message preferable that you have all the map packs so we dont get split up because someone doesnt have a map so we can keep the lobby locked no randoms we will take turns killing each round ill explain when we get in the lobby lets get this going boys mainly going for bloodthirstys kills stuff like that

T

tommy6369

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
COOL LOOKING GOOD we are upto 4 ppl if you know anyone that wants to join let me know so that i can count them ill be sending out the requests as soon as i get the 12 spots filled 
make that 6 now

T

tommy6369

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
we are half way there i have one or two ppl on xbox that wanna do it so lets say we are at 8 we need 4 more ppl might be a lil later than 6 but we still might make it come on guys

T

tommy6369

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When are you gonna invite? its been 4 hours!
i said after i get enough ppl to fill the lobby around 6 or 7 i even stated if you have friends that want to join to help speed things along let me know so we dont have to have any unnecessary waiting so far we have 7 ppl

T

tommy6369

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok every one inboxing me posting they wanna start yet no one is answering the messages ive sent out wtf

Top Bottom
Login
Register