Domination Boosting K/d ratio up

A

aSpEcTz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Right im making this organized now.

This weekend im going to get people together to challenge boost in team tactical, domination.

Everyone that wants to do it leave your gamertag in a reply and add me.

You must be able to boost people back if you want to get boosted in the first place.

My GT: MLG Dirty Girl

My Boosting GT: HynesZ da MLG

A

aSpEcTz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
laffo07 said:
r u gong 2 do this again

Yeah im gonna do it as much as possible, ill do it forothers as long as they do it for me aswell.

Ps, laffo i played with you on halo2 i think like last year or the year before :tongue:
I Used to be called Shorter Fuse :biggrin:

Anyone that wants me to boost them add me then go look in my freinds list for my other account, i cant remember spelling but its something like hyneszy da Mlg ( inever made it) Its the one i use to boost others

L

laffo07

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i added the account but i think its called hynesz da Mlg (without the y)because with the y it didnt work it said the account didnt exist

A

aSpEcTz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
GUys im going to be online in 30mins.

Thats 19:30 GMT
I really need someone to boost me in tactical (domination/headquarters) or even just a cage match. I need to get my kd up fast so i can win a bet :smile: and with the money i win i can get 2 months of premium for here yay

Mag1c

Mag1c

Since '06
Reaction score
Sin$
IXxMag1cxXI

im in for sure, aim is in my pro, ill be on tonight

L

laffo07

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just message me on xbox live when u are doing this im already on your friends list(Laffo07)

H

Head Tax

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll do it with you's. Laffo add me on LIVE: JacobMco

A

aSpEcTz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just off tonight, just boosted for about 4 hours there so im not going to boost anyone this weekend though if anyone is willing id wanna set up some 3v3 tactical domination boosting arround 12noon GMT on sunday 25th, msg me on live if interested.

Top Bottom
Login
Register