2fresh4u

Reaction score
Sin$
Steam ID : jorgan123

Legit Items: yes-
1 lvl 61 Pun-chee sheild
1 lvl 61 Legendary Ninja Class mod
1 lvl 61 Might of the seraphs
1 lvl 61 Slag evisceration Rubi- BL2(hwAAAAAOqgCGBwJAEIFEMsOAhdEM4wHG/38LGBgw/v87w5iBYQ3j) slag

Last edited:
Spaghetti Monster

Spaghetti Monster

Reaction score
Sin$
Steam ID: humpydangle

Boost to whatever level you want: No.
Drop any level legit items: Level 30 deliverance, Legendary Mechromancer(LV.30), any pre-fixed Grenadier Class mod(lv.30)
Drop any level modded items: No.
Drop all heads and skins: Does this mean you can drop all the heads and skins, or that I can request any of the head and skins? I only really want heads and skins for the Psycho, Mechromancer, and Commando. Specifically the all white skins that drop from threshers, the cowboy outfits that are no longer available, Zer0's poker night/Portal 2 set, and Gaige's "Alive and kicking" skin, and Sledges Mask.
Is there a way for you to just drop these to me, because I don't know if there are any kind of hitches to filesharing or anything like that, since i'm playing on a mac.
72px-49520_2013-10-04_00011.png
81px-Gaige-Beyond-The-Pale.png
83px-Stand-There-and-Bleed.jpg

Max Money, Eridium, Torgue Tokens, Seraph Crystals: Yes?
Max Skill Trees: No.

L

LOBO 8776

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
HEY hows it going,GT Lobo Eaglefeath Hive-BL2(hwAAAAD96ABEZ4M/AgGFNqAAQ4GLggCFGgoJFBYo/v/Xovg=)corrosive* Vladof Alien Rockets*BL2(hwAAAAD3dwBCx4M/CAGFlqIgQ7GLggCFGwoJFBwo/v8roDhC8Q= =)corrosive(Damage) Homing Pandemic BL2(BwAAAAB27wAFDOLooBAyWRwDElMdAwsDDoMGw/9/HYMZAx4DJcM=) LongBow BL2(BwAAAAw2gAFDOLooBAyWRwDD4MdAwsDDoMGw/9/HYMZAyADJcM=)Pandemic Iwould like to request these items if it is possible(OP8) as well a max of eridum,Serph cyrstals please..not sure but this is for 360

Last edited:
DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
HEY hows it going,GT Lobo Eaglefeath Hive-BL2(hwAAAAD96ABEZ4M/AgGFNqAAQ4GLggCFGgoJFBYo/v/Xovg=)corrosive* Vladof Alien Rockets*BL2(hwAAAAD3dwBCx4M/CAGFlqIgQ7GLggCFGwoJFBwo/v8roDhC8Q= =)corrosive(Damage) Homing Pandemic BL2(BwAAAAB27wAFDOLooBAyWRwDElMdAwsDDoMGw/9/HYMZAx4DJcM=) LongBow BL2(BwAAAAw2gAFDOLooBAyWRwDD4MdAwsDDoMGw/9/HYMZAyADJcM=)Pandemic Iwould like to request these items if it is possible(OP8) as well a max of eridum,Serph cyrstals please..not sure but this is for 360
You put GT so I assume you are on Xbox but, this thread is for PC.

Spaghetti Monster

Spaghetti Monster

Reaction score
Sin$
I sent you the friend request, I hope I didn't do anything wrong or ask for too much.

S

staysick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/OmgShadow/
Level Boost: Yes, level 61 please
Legit Items: Vault Hunter’s Relic, Conference Call (preferably in corrosive), Punitory Norfleet Slag, Flying Sandhawk, Alkaline The Bee, Legendary Siren Class Mod, Corrosive, Shock and Fire Vengeful Infinity. All in level 61 if possible. Thanks :smile:
Modded Items: Nope
Heads/Skins: No
Currencies: Yep
Extra Skill Points: Nope

2fresh4u

Reaction score
Sin$
ID: jorgan123
Legit Items: Yes-
1 lvl 72 (Slag) rubi
2 Lvl 72 practicable interfacer(no element)

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
2 2fresh4u you keep posting requests with an ID that I've already told you doesn't work. Please just post a link to your actual profile.

Opal858 your Steam ID isn't work either.

Guys... There is a reason I suggest just posting a link to your Profile and this is why. I can't help you if you post Steam ID's that don't work.

L

LOBO 8776

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You put GT so I assume you are on Xbox but, this thread is for PC.
yea I kind of saw that a little to late that's why I sent the 360 message sorry.. But to say the least you guys have gained my respect 10 fold, now that I know how much work you put in with all these codes and everything else you do so we can get these items and drops..and I only did 4 codes 3 times because of my mistakes,sending to wrong links..A very large way to go guys

S

staysick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I added you on steam, I hope I didn't want too much. And honestly if you can't get all that stuff I'd be cool with just boosting to lvl 61

Spaghetti Monster

Spaghetti Monster

Reaction score
Sin$
I did, i'm saying that's where I dragged and uploaded my files.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Spaghetti Monster

Spaghetti Monster

Reaction score
Sin$
If it starts with 7656 then yes.

I just want all customizations and currencies.

A

Arkaz Wong

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey! My steam name is Arkaz1010 (or ArkazWong)
Can you boost my level 53 gunzerker to level 72?
Uhh 2 level 50 shock(2) and fire(2) fibber and level 72 shock(2) and fire(2) fibbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register