Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Doing the perk glitch

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by crums1, Jan 10, 2009 with 17 replies and 1,312 views.

1. crums1

crums1 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Im recently registered here but ive been a guest for ages - I am willing to do the perk glitch for you but you must send me your account.

- If you dont want to trust me dont do it.
    - I would like you to email me the details
    Username:
    pass:
    email:
    - Send the request to: aarongrumball2005@ausi.com Title: Perk glitch
    - You dont have to send me your main you could send me a lvl 4 account with trial membership.
    - I will reply to your email before i do it and after i do it.
    - Upon completion i would like you to vouch for me.
    - Depending how busy i am i may not reply to your email within the first few days.
    - I have all perks accept for fireproof.
    - If their is any problem or something you would like to ask dont hesitate to post.
    - Once again if you dont trust me just DONT DO IT.

My gamertag is crums1 and i am level 16 1st prestige.

2. OwnedTom

OwnedTom Contributor

Ratings:
  3. OP
    crums1

crums1 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Please dont spam my thread i stated TWICE if you dont trust me dont do it so stop being a NERD!

4. OwnedTom

OwnedTom Contributor

Ratings:
    sorry but who is going to believe you? you only have 2 posts! Nobody listen to this guy he almost definitely will steal your account

5. OP
    crums1

crums1 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Wheres your proof? If someone makes a blind leap of faith they will see i dont steal accounts and i also adviced using a lvl 4 account!

6. OwnedTom

OwnedTom Contributor

Ratings:
    i'm not saying you will i'm saying that it's hard to trust you because you only have 3 posts

7. Sniperman-23

Sniperman-23 Getting There

Ratings:
  8. OP
    crums1

crums1 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    The perk glitch is when you are able to copy all perks from one account to another allowing a lvl 4 to have a flamethrower. If you check the glitch section it shouldnt be to har to find :smile:

--------------------------
    Im not trying to start a fight with you but im trying to point out that i said if you dont trust me dont do it, i dont want pointless post stating that you wont do it. This is to stop other people doing it, it was going to happen and theirs no hard feelings.

9. OwnedTom

OwnedTom Contributor

Ratings:
    yes but there is a thread about the perk glitch by ii corrupt xx

10. MoRa

MoRa Banned

Ratings:
    Never heard of it, has to be fake.

11. OwnedTom

OwnedTom Contributor

Ratings:
  12. OP
    crums1

crums1 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yes i've read that thread but mines completely different. I do it for them and they dont need post counts or a mods support.

13. Zach The Zombie

Zach The Zombie Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Making fun of someone for being a nerd while on a gaming board is like making fun of someone for being black while in Compton...

14. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    YOU NEED TO DO SOME READING BEFORE POSTING. There is already a thread for this, which OwnedTom has posted. Please do not come on here saying that you have been a here for ages...because where is your proof? Doesn't make any sense. No one is going to trust someone with 2 posts that just joined, I am sorry. You have to understand...

This thread should now be closed.

15. Xxx YoOoO xxX

Xxx YoOoO xxX Banned

Ratings:
  16. Nightcast

Nightcast Retired Retired

Ratings:
    If you don't trust him then don't do it, but don't tell other people not too just because you don't. Also there is no limit to how many people can do this glitch for someone. IMO the other thread is gay because there are too many rules. That staff does not determine who is trusted and who is not. What you do on the site is your own responsibly and we can not be help libel if a account is stolen.

• Like Like x 2
  17. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    Exactly my point...If you cannot do anything if an account is stolen, then obviously there is going to be more rules. IMO there should be more. If there were none, then I can just see that thread via Google, sign up, request an account, and steal it. Everyone else will then be ****ed. WTF is the point in that?

18. OwnedTom

OwnedTom Contributor

Ratings:
    okily dokily sorry nightcast!