• Thread starter KiLLa CaM
  • Start date
  • Views 1,200
K

KiLLa CaM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can do the GoW2 SPG to get you all 1175 gamerscore. Not doing it for free though (unless i'm just in a generous mood or you've helped me out b4 or if you've given me something b4)

If you want to trade/if you want me to SPG your account PM me or post here.

BTW, if this is not allowed let me know and if it doesn't belong in this section if it is allowed, please move it to the correct section or I can re-post it.

I

idontspeakenglish1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn , why didnt you ask me to glitch you seriously and other achievements ...:tongue: *looks all cute:wink:*

K

KiLLa CaM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
idontspeakenglish1 said:
Damn , why didnt you ask me to glitch you seriously and other achievements ...:tongue: *looks all cute:wink:*

uh wtf? i don't even know you and why would i ask some1 to do something for me that i can do easier and faster myself?

PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
guys ive nearly done the 1175 cheevo's just need do the annex one,
if any one would like this done FREE OF CHARGE i will help out just give me 2 days to get the annex one.
theres alot of new members joining the site and charging for stuff that alot of members do for FREE!
WHO IS THIS also does the spg free of charge im sorry killa cam but thats not right at all charging youve probley had your cheevo's spg'd for you free of charge

I

idontspeakenglish1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
KiLLa CaM said:
uh wtf? i don't even know you and why would i ask some1 to do something for me that i can do easier and faster myself?

i had a thread going for a while SPG ppl the seriously glitch , helped bout 70-100 people and you said "you've helped me out b4" ,was more of a joke , sorry if you didnt understand..

TehPhelix

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
PURPL3 H4ZE said:
:confused:cared::confused:cared::confused:cared::thumbup: how the hell did ya mange that lol

Haze if you need the annex one throw me a pm and I'll do it for you. That way you can spg it for everyone else for free.

W

Who is this

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well my girlfriend lended me her account and at first it was easy because I got 4 wins in a row for Annex. Took care of the Combustible ones. After that it was a biotch to get a match for the Flashback ones with Annex and Tyro Station pops up so little. I got to 7/8 in no time but it took a good four hours for me for people to finally vote on Tyro Station on Annex. And guess what happened? :.( Lagged everybody out.

But then thirty minutes or so later I had a real close match when I got it again and I had my "YES" feeling. Haha. :tongue:

L

l Soundwave l

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could I get an account with all of the achievements please. Im not gonna steel it, only need 3 more to get 1175g.

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
If someone can glitch the annex achievement for me, PM me.

N

Nubble

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
l Soundwave l said:
Could I get an account with all of the achievements please. Im not gonna steel it, only need 3 more to get 1175g.
Lol, you are going to need to get alot more known before people will start lending stuff to you...

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd use a dummy account of course, 48 hour trial lol.

K

KiLLa CaM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i already said, i have every single achievement and will SPG your account

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
KiLLa CaM said:

PM me, we can set up next weekend you doing this to my dummy tag ok? Do you need to play a match to get it?

N

Nubble

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
KiLLa CaM said:
Killa, you wanna hook me up... I think that I deserve it lol, I pretty much taught you how to bridge...

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Nubble said:
Killa, you wanna hook me up... I think that I deserve it lol, I pretty much taught you how to bridge...

I think he does too...

Hey I think I deserve them from YOU... I took your trash out last night, and did the dishes... lol

K

KiLLa CaM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nubble said:

haven't been on here in a while or i would've messaged u sooner, yea i'll do the SPG for you, PM me or message me on XBL

N

Nubble

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Otaku Se7en said:
I think he does too...

Hey I think I deserve them from YOU... I took your trash out last night, and did the dishes... lol
Lol, once I get them, I'll be able to hook you up!

I

INaDeSHoT

Reaction score
Sin$
Yo, I have an account with seriously 2.0 and for some reason the glitch isnt working....can you tel me what I'm doing wrong?

Top Bottom
Login
Register