• Start date
  • Views 463
SnappiestJack

SnappiestJack

Contributor
Modder Fabled Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone else think that there is no point rocking the dogs? To me they seem useless compared to World At War and Black Ops, in them two they would get around 10+ kills all the time yet in Black Ops 2 they seem to get 3 max. Shame really.

Victory

Victory

Aaron 4 Life
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone else think that there is no point rocking the dogs? To me they seem useless compared to World At War and Black Ops, in them two they would get around 10+ kills all the time yet in Black Ops 2 they seem to get 3 max. Shame really.

Mine appear to do alright. I'v only had them a few times, but when I have, they must have got the 10+ kills.

Just unlucky I suppose. :confused:

TM CRITiiCAL

TM CRITiiCAL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't use it as killstreak.

But I got Dogs from a CP I stole last time and I got 5+ kills so I think it's all good.

NuFc AniiMaL

NuFc AniiMaL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ive had them once from a cp and 17 kills for me but thats all ive had

Spooze

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I find it depends on the map. Sometimes my dogs do good, sometimes they don't even get a kill.

ExtremelyStiff

ExtremelyStiff

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
you cant just use dogs and let them do the work. You got to run around with them and be their body gaurd because i kill 6+ dpgs when their called in by the team.

SurF

SurF

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This dude I was playing with got dogs twice without dying... I couldn't do that if I had auto aim, unlimited ammo/no reload...

fathomz

fathomz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i like to run warthog, dogs and swarm. then release them all at once when trolling lobbies. the combo means no escape and a killfeed that basically just says my name. also the opposite team usually loses 75% of their players due to rage quitting.

ForeverLoading

ForeverLoading

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Dogs are pretty weak, I don't know why anybody would get killed by one unless they lag/glitch/another player is currently shooting you.

Ryan

Ryan

Retired
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Santa's Helper Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I think Dog's still get a decent amount of kills but compared to World at War and Black Ops1 they don't even match up to it whatsoever, they was amazing in them two games but as for now they're average in my opinion.

harryz0r

harryz0r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i've seen dogs used once in my 17hours gameplayed o_O even in that game the kid barely got any extra kills, is a shame to be fair..

Tsuna

Tsuna

‫‬‭‮҉ Premium Member
Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
From what I've seen you have to guard them. It really isn't an option unless the other team has ED.

G

glitched12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've only seem them a few times but from what I've seen their nothin compared to the agr or swarm

Top Bottom
Login
Register