• Thread starter Captain_Greenbeard
  • Start date
  • Views 20,821
Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yo not to like get off topic but can u send me the link to get that signature, cuz when i enter the text it says bb code not alloud

C

Captain_Greenbeard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
GopherNutz6 said:
yo not to like get off topic but can u send me the link to get that signature, cuz when i enter the text it says bb code not alloud

Xbox Live Gamertag Cards

go there and just type in your GT and select your style. then just add the link in your sig surrounded by img tags like this -->

Back on topic:

Apparantly there are more spots like this where the dogs just freeze, there is one on castle apparantly

Justin

Justin

#mmNation
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2014 Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Theres a spot on roundhouse in the back of the map in that little outhouse.

hyperstalker

hyperstalker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ive seen a few where the dogs get stuck in the ground but still run. they need to fix the dogs though there unreasonable i was on courtyard on that middle thing and the dog jumps up there and like flys to me it stupid

C

Captain_Greenbeard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
At first I didnt think it would be useful but if im around there & dogs get called I go straight there, killed 8 dogs in one set last night! Please press thanks if you liked the info.

D

+ Drake +

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
very nice :thumbup:
Theres also a spot on cliffside where the dogs cant hurt u

D

+ Drake +

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
umm i cant really explain it.
Add me on xbl and i will show u
My Gamertag is the exact same as my username

D

darkFOXsniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok ill get on later today and add u. mine gt is S1lentA55a5in92

D

DashedGumby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wish that they made a sausage link perk. When they release dogs you tap the left arrow and your character would throw the meat on the ground...haha.

C

Captain_Greenbeard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Found another spot the other day purely by accident on seelow. Where stand in the corner of the building where the red circle is shown with your back to the corner, the dogs will run into the door frame and just get stuck. watch out for any coming the other way through though as im not sure if they get stuck at the other side!

seelow.jpg

jack

jack

七転び八起き
Administrator
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Captain_Greenbeard said:
Xbox Live Gamertag Cards

go there and just type in your GT and select your style. then just add the link in your sig surrounded by img tags like this -->

Back on topic:

Apparantly there are more spots like this where the dogs just freeze, there is one on castle apparantly
Sorry to get off-topic again, but I did that for the URL's and it says 'BB Code url is not allowed'.
It's getting me pissed 'cause it makes no sense!! :mad:

R

raiden041191

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont have time to be hiding from dogs.In order to win i have to be out and killing people at all times. The moment i hear a loud bark i check my surroundings and stab them to not give my position away

Top Bottom
Login
Register