A

asianswag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Read Description for More Info!!​

A

An XtremeNOOB

Reaction score
How do you know you get to the highest level and all challenges if it cuts out while in game?

B

Bwop Meat

Sports Fanatic
Reaction score
With this tool is there a lot of XP when you get a kill or only infections?

K

KraZz3D xD

The One and Only
Reaction score
well i downloaded it and there isnt any virus and tbh the tool looks like something ive seen before lol cant test as not near my jtag :frown:

F

Frosty Teh Snowman

Hated by many, loved by none.
Reaction score
I need a recovery if anybody is willing to do it for me. :/

R

RapCat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no one cares if you can do recoveries or other stuff. There is the release topic you could have posted this in. Thanks for putting a useless thread in the moddin section.
put all those questions in the release thread where it belongs lol

S

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Reaction score
no one cares if you can do recoveries or other stuff. There is the release topic you could have posted this in. Thanks for putting a useless thread in the moddin section.
put all those questions in the release thread where it belongs lol
Useless? He created something and contributed to the site. What have you contributed? Nothing. Get out of here.

C

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Isn't this the same thing as his MW3 Tu23 Tool...?

M

Marvelous

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Reaction score
Any Proof that it mods your rank like you say it does?

R

RapCat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Useless? He created something and contributed to the site. What have you contributed? Nothing. Get out of here.
Hm releasing something that the creator himself has released in a thread that is on the first page even....yea i think thats really helping everyone out seeing as there is not another download. Posting something doesnt mean you are contributing lol.

S

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Reaction score
Hm releasing something that the creator himself has released in a thread that is on the first page even....yea i think thats really helping everyone out seeing as there is not another download. Posting something doesnt mean you are contributing lol.
Sorry, I don't really follow MW3 modding.... My bad.

Top Bottom