Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Does this work?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by Eon89, Jan 11, 2009 with 3 replies and 414 views.

1. Eon89

Eon89 Getting There

Ratings:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4F7g6PBeCM"]YouTube - COD 5, Perks 'n' Guns Error[/ame]

Description:

This is a quick video of an error on cod 5 and showing how to do it.

hey,
    ok lets say for example your on lv 65 you just got on to it. you have 6500xp left till you unlock prestige. go on any game and start gaining some xp (Search and destroy the best to get alot). Then lets say in a few games you have 200xp left till you unlock prestige, ( you can keep a look out on your after action report bottom of screen or just click on barracks and view your profile) any way you looked at your after action report and says you have 289xp to gain till you unlock prestige. well this is where the tricky part because you now have to look out for match bonus and also gain an odd number of points or less you on 100xp left then thats easy just go on search and destroy and get two kills then leave the game so you don't get the match bonus. at the end if you have made it dead on 0xp left then start prestige and you should have all guns and perks.

2. evilandy0

evilandy0 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Probably not ... there's no reason why it should. :wink:

3. Lost4468

Lost4468 Contributor

Ratings:
    Sounds like bull to me...

4. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    I am not going to bother watching the vid, unless someone confirms it, I doubt it works.