What's new

Discussion Does this work?

brass07

brass07

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I didn't see anyone else post about this but does anyone know if this video actually works?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXMuUL9DTJA]YouTube - **GLITCH** How to get 10th prestige and unlock all emblems and titles in modern warfare 2[/ame]

Download the files at your own risk I have no idea what they contain. I re-upped them to MU because you have to complete a survey through their host. Just thought I'd save you some time.

xbx file: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

X

xxSNUGGL3Sxx

Reaction score
Sin$
its not a virus, all it is is a xex file i DL'd it using a virtual machine..chances of it being real are very unlikely, worth a try though.:?

X

xxSNUGGL3Sxx

Reaction score
Sin$
tried it, not thinking when i was a level 70 didnt go right to 10th(level 2 first pres) lol i say FAIL on my behalf, as for the "mod" who knows maybe i did sumthing wrong.:wink:

X

xxSNUGGL3Sxx

Reaction score
Sin$
Monster Travis said:
Let us know if it works.

hey guys this is fake, just did exactlly what vid said and nothing happened, oh well :thumbdown:

TheEagles

TheEagles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The guy who posted the vid is getting money everytime someone completes the survey to download the file, it's not a virus just an easy way for him to make money :tongue:

Top Bottom
Login
Register