Does the SPG still work ? Can anyone provide w/ a 50 Rank Account ?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by x iM 2 iLL o, Jul 9, 2009 with 3 replies and 311 views.

1. x iM 2 iLL o

x iM 2 iLL o Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm hearing If you clear your cache and unplug your ethernet cable you can still do the glitch. I did that and It brought me back to my old trueskill 3 gold bar rank. Then when I want to play online, I update the game...What am I now, a Number 1 rank, not my old 50.

Please tell me its still possbile to do the glitch and tell me how, I need a 50, because the new achievements are coming out. I've helped other people here out with giving dummy 50 ranks but that one got reset to 1 too. :frown:

PM me or just post here if you have one, Ill even donate some credits. Thanks

2. Nubble

Nubble Getting There

Ratings:
    You can only SPG glitch for achievements, not for rank. Unfortunately, if you glitch your account, and then play online, the Epic servers can tell that you haven't actually earned enough points to be that rank. What you can do is do the SPG glitch but then never play a ranked match. That should allow you to get the achievements.

3. OP
    x iM 2 iLL o

x iM 2 iLL o Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah I had enough points to actually look like a 45, so a 50 wouldn't be that bad, but the thing that sucks is that the new achievements coming out later this month are like be a level 40 and complete wave 40 on w.e. map be rank 50 and complete 50 waves of horde on another map, and I'm a 1 rank now. So there's really no way I can get them anymore unless I get there legit which I probly wont lol, or if I had a transfer cable to just get the achievements easily.

4. Nubble

Nubble Getting There

Ratings:
    You can still SPG achievements...

And the reason it says you are a one is because you cleared your cache.