What's new

Solved Does teleport not work anymore ?

F

Fortis

Reaction score
Sin$
I did teleport back in the way when they first started hacking pokemeon go?

Started getting back into the game last Friday and tried the teleport trick like before but the Pokémon seems to run after using the pokeball.
I click home instantly and try again but the same reoccurs.
I spin the stop 40 times (at home)
Put the coordinates in for the targeted Pokémon.
Teleport to it
Click it when I appears but after throwing the ball the same happen it runs so I can't catch it like iv come out of the hack then back to home again.
Do I have to put anything for the mins when teleporting ?
Have the they managed to stop people teleporting to catch Pokémon now is that why it's doesn't work anymore ?

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I did teleport back in the way when they first started hacking pokemeon go?

Started getting back into the game last Friday and tried the teleport trick like before but the Pokémon seems to run after using the pokeball.
I click home instantly and try again but the same reoccurs.
I spin the stop 40 times (at home)
Put the coordinates in for the targeted Pokémon.
Teleport to it
Click it when I appears but after throwing the ball the same happen it runs so I can't catch it like iv come out of the hack then back to home again.
Do I have to put anything for the mins when teleporting ?
Have the they managed to stop people teleporting to catch Pokémon now is that why it's doesn't work anymore ?
I don't know what you're using but the idea of teleport is you go to the location, click the pokemon so you're on the throwing screen, then go back to your original location and THEN throw the ball. So when you catch it you are immediately in the same spot.

Upvote 0
Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
New method is you have to wait two hours, then you can teleport anywhere. Then wait another two hours to go to next place etc.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register