What's new

Hardware Mods Does talismoon phat fan have same leds as slim fan ?

iEnjoy

iEnjoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ordered a fan a whil ago and they sent the phat console fan where I needed a slim fan so I put it in my buddies Xbox , I got my slim fan 2 days ago with some extra leds . Buddies phat console would look better with green instead of blue , anyone no if I can give him my spare green leds that came with the slim fan?

Tergat

Tergat

Here's looking at you, kid
Services Grammar Nazi Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
I swear they both comes with green/red/blue

But yeah I think they do

Comrade

Comrade

Crusty Old Dude
Retired
Mythical Veteran Contest Sponsor Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah,you can hook up any LED to a xbox 360 really.

iEnjoy

iEnjoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah,you can hook up any LED to a xbox 360 really.
Well this is the talismoon fan not the xbox console itself. the leds they talismoon comes with are interchangeable , no soldering required thats what i'm wondering, if the phat leds are interchangeable with the slims leds , as i don't have the phat fan in my possession , but its in my friends xbox, just wanted to know before i took it apart to figure it out

Comrade

Comrade

Crusty Old Dude
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Well this is the talismoon fan not the xbox console itself. the leds they talismoon comes with are interchangeable , no soldering required thats what i'm wondering, if the phat leds are interchangeable with the slims leds , as i don't have the phat fan in my possession , but its in my friends xbox, just wanted to know before i took it apart to figure it out
They did not make them changeable with the phat ones. You will have to sodder them.

iEnjoy

iEnjoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They did not make them changeable with the phat ones. You will have to sodder them.
**** eh, that would probably be why it only came with the blue leds installed than eh, thanks for the help thats what i wanted to know, but haven't gotten a striaght answer from anyone yet

Comrade

Comrade

Crusty Old Dude
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
**** eh, that would probably be why it only came with the blue leds installed than eh, thanks for the help thats what i wanted to know, but haven't gotten a striaght answer from anyone yet

Your welcome.

Top Bottom
Login
Register