What's new

Does shooting points go towards final score on leaderboards?

• Thread starter Josh Keatley
  • Start date
  • Views 441
Josh Keatley

Josh Keatley

Youtube Me
Reaction score
Sin$
If shooting points does go towards final score wouldn't it make more sense to use a weapon that gets a lot of shooting points to get high on leader boards instead of shotguns, cell-3, mayhem, and etc?

Avery

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Greeter Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
If shooting points does go towards final score wouldn't it make more sense to use a weapon that gets a lot of shooting points to get high on leader boards instead of shotguns, cell-3, mayhem, and etc?
Yes you are correct. I used just a Mayhem and on round 26 I had only 86k points. Normal weapons I'm atleast in 100k in that round.

Josh Keatley

Josh Keatley

Youtube Me
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes you are correct. I used just a Mayhem and on round 26 I had only 86k points. Normal weapons I'm atleast in 100k in that round.
The mayhem is fun to use though! My 2 favorite weapons are cell-3 and s-12. I will have to switch my strategy up and use light machine guns, assault rifles, and sub machine guns to get high on leader-boards now.

Last edited:
Avery

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Greeter Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
The mayhem is fun to use though! My 2 favorite weapons are cell-3 and s-12. I will have to switch my strategy up and use light machine guns, assault rifles, and sub machine guns.
I'm with you on that one. I love the Mayhem Mk20. My friends are like Avery you just kill everyone. I just laugh.

Top Bottom
Login
Register