What's new

Solved Does Private Match count on the leaderboards?

• Thread starter Ms Skizzy
  • Start date
  • Views 3,347
Ms Skizzy

Ms Skizzy

Corrupted
Reaction score
Sin$
I've played 3 matches of Exo Zombies in Private Match (Solo) and my score doesn't save to the leaderboards. When I got to round 30, it appeared on the "Match" leaderboards the next day, but it never changes my "Career" leaderboards. Does anyone know if it's a huge delay in time before it shows up or if your score only saves in a public game.

7S Dynomonkey

7S Dynomonkey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've played 3 matches of Exo Zombies in Private Match (Solo) and my score doesn't save to the leaderboards. When I got to round 30, it appeared on the "Match" leaderboards the next day, but it never changes my "Career" leaderboards. Does anyone know if it's a huge delay in time before it shows up or if your score only saves in a public game.
I can't confirm, and don't quote me on this but I remeber it counting on the leaderboards for me.

Upvote 0
Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It always shows up and updates right away for me. I'm on Xbox 360 though but I doubt it would be much different on the Xbox One.

Upvote 0
DuhDuhDean

DuhDuhDean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can guarantee that it does in fact count. I have only played private matches and im on leader boards.

Upvote 0
C MARTIAL

C MARTIAL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can even have a match offline and have it count towards your stats, sign in after your match offline and check the leaderboards it will not show right away, have a match online after no matter how many rounds, and it will update after.

Upvote 0
Ms Skizzy

Ms Skizzy

Corrupted
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you, everyone :smile: I just got round 44 and it saved. Someone joined my game and I went down whilst he was spectating, so quick revive didn't work.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register