What's new

Solved Does Microsoft IP ban?

• Thread starter MicroMods
  • Start date
  • Views 488
M

MicroMods

Reaction score
So I just got my jtag, and was figuring out how to set it up. I went to Dashlaunch to disable LiveBlock, then quit out of that and went to test Network settings so I could set up Xbox Neighborhood. It says it was banned, my retail was banned recently before this as well, so is it an IP related issue or was the console sent in banned? Or, was it banned for testing the connection?

I have no idea how to work this stuff, any support would be amazing. Thanks

P

Publickiller17

Premium
Reaction score
Please tell me you didn't try to sign in on XBL without any stealth files... It won't work and you banned your KV (console).

M

MicroMods

Reaction score
Please tell me you didn't try to sign in on XBL without any stealth files... It won't work and you banned your KV (console).
I only tested the connection in the Network settings. It as right after I disabled LiveBlock. Does using the Test Connection ban your console too? The thing is, I was setting up Xbox Neighborhood and it wasn't lloading off the IP I gave so I did this.

V

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Reaction score
I only tested the connection in the Network settings. It as right after I disabled LiveBlock. Does using the Test Connection ban your console too? The thing is, I was setting up Xbox Neighborhood and it wasn't lloading off the IP I gave so I did this.
Testing connection can get you banned because it tests a connection to Xbox Live, I'm pretty sure anyways..

W

WinnersAlwaysWin

✰Im Fadddeeedd yooo✰
Reaction score
So I just got my jtag, and was figuring out how to set it up. I went to Dashlaunch to disable LiveBlock, then quit out of that and went to test Network settings so I could set up Xbox Neighborhood. It says it was banned, my retail was banned recently before this as well, so is it an IP related issue or was the console sent in banned? Or, was it banned for testing the connection?

I have no idea how to work this stuff, any support would be amazing. Thanks
They can't console ban as far as i know, your kv is banned.

M

MicroMods

Reaction score
Well, wish the guy told me not to test the connection :/ Thanks for the help, now I have to find a place to buy KV's

V

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Reaction score
Well, wish the guy told me not to test the connection :/ Thanks for the help, now I have to find a place to buy KV's
Well it's your fault for not doing your own research, theres tons of content here to help you out with that so you could've read up a bit more.

It's not his fault in any way.

Top Bottom