What's new

Question Does iso mods still work?

BXE15

BXE15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wanted to know if gta tbogt iso mods still work??

Camel The Modder

Camel The Modder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How many time's have you done it before? (If ever) and It could just be the CD itself. if you are downloading your own ISO files on a CD then try making a new CD and go from there.

Upvote 0
BXE15

BXE15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How many time's have you done it before? (If ever) and It could just be the CD itself. if you are downloading your own ISO files on a CD then try making a new CD and go from there.
I'm not noob at it because I did it back in 2011 when it's really awesome back then. I have juicy mods Bought juice mods
Post automatically merged:

Nvm I had to watch YouTube video to remember how to do it My mistake I did one step wrong you install the gta 4 tbogt first then hot swapping the modded one in I wasnt not doing that I was installing it first to do that

Last edited:
Upvote 0
InsanityEnds_

InsanityEnds_

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not noob at it because I did it back in 2011 when it's really awesome back then. I have juicy mods Bought juice mods
Post automatically merged:

Nvm I had to watch YouTube video to remember how to do it My mistake I did one step wrong you install the gta 4 tbogt first then hot swapping the modded one in I wasnt not doing that I was installing it first to do that
yo , do you gotta skype or discord? i need help finding the right iso files.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register