What's new

Discussion Does Halo 3 ODST have forge?

  • Thread starter Lightrisku
  • Start date
  • Views 1,037
L

Lightrisku

Enthusiast
Messages
266
Reaction score
38
Like some kind of "FireFight" forge?
 
X

Complex360

Enthusiast
Messages
397
Reaction score
59
Firefight is horde pretty much.
The multiplayer disk has all the dlc maps which can be forged.
 
S

Sfunx

Enthusiast
Messages
370
Reaction score
43
I doubt that the firefight maps will be able to be forged. But they are including forge for all the map packs, and the three new ones that are coming out with the game.
 
L

Lightrisku

Enthusiast
Messages
266
Reaction score
38
Hmm.... It would be awesome to forge firefight.... Well thx guys.
 
Kira

Kira

Member
Legendary Veteran Video Connoisseur Fabled Veteran
Messages
3,434
Reaction score
705
No, Firefight it not able to be forged. I wished that Bungie made it to where you could forge campaign only after you have beaten it, and disabled the achievements while in forge mode. So, you are only able to forge on the Complete Halo 3 Multiplayer Experience Disc (disc 2).
 
Flex Offender

Flex Offender

Enthusiast
Messages
323
Reaction score
17
I have 2 friends that have the game, and they said that there is NO forge.... and that they replaced it with firefight alltogether..:confused:cared: i'll double check though...
 
Kira

Kira

Member
Legendary Veteran Video Connoisseur Fabled Veteran
Messages
3,434
Reaction score
705
Well I suggested that Bungie put a Forge variant in the campaign for Halo Reach. You'd have to beat the game on Normal or Higher, achievements would not be unlockable while on the Forge mode of campaign, and the skulls would continue to be hidden on Forge as well. Sounded like a pretty good idea, but people on bungie.net are not interested in it, I thought it would be pretty cool, and so did all of my friends.
 
Flex Offender

Flex Offender

Enthusiast
Messages
323
Reaction score
17
nvm, my mistake, their is NO FORGE on the first disk.. but no ones gonna try the second disk, because theres like... a HUGE risk of ban city all over it...
 
Justin

Justin

#mmNation
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2014 Mythical Veteran
Messages
10,951
Reaction score
5,758
EgotisticPain said:
Well I suggested that Bungie put a Forge variant in the campaign for Halo Reach. You'd have to beat the game on Normal or Higher, achievements would not be unlockable while on the Forge mode of campaign, and the skulls would continue to be hidden on Forge as well. Sounded like a pretty good idea, but people on bungie.net are not interested in it, I thought it would be pretty cool, and so did all of my friends.
...Forge in campaign wouldn't make sense at all.
 
T

Twis7eD

Banned
Messages
2,701
Reaction score
575
Canadian Piro said:
nvm, my mistake, their is NO FORGE on the first disk.. but no ones gonna try the second disk, because theres like... a HUGE risk of ban city all over it...
There is nothing to try. The second disk is just Halo 3 with everything it had before and all the new maps and the main menu says 'Halo 3 Mythic'.
 
sickest

sickest

Enthusiast
Messages
85
Reaction score
7
Mast3rModder said:
...Forge in campaign wouldn't make sense at all.

speak for yourself, being able to change everything about the campain would be nice.
like making towers or certain weapon pickups in some areas. then able to play thru the checkpoint as u would want to.
 
Justin

Justin

#mmNation
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2014 Mythical Veteran
Messages
10,951
Reaction score
5,758
Forge in firefight would be pointless also. You could make a huge barrier that the enemies couldn't get in, which defeats the purpose of it. Plus, you get achievements while in firefight and your score is carried to a leader board, so forge can boost people up easily.

sickest said:
speak for yourself, being able to change everything about the campain would be nice.
like making towers or certain weapon pickups in some areas. then able to play thru the checkpoint as u would want to.
I wasn't speaking for anyone but myself... but ok.
 

Similar threads

Top Bottom
Login
Register