What's new

Does changing the work rates actually work?

• Thread starter hairy ducks
  • Start date
  • Views 1,100
H

hairy ducks

Contributor
Reaction score
From what ive noticed it doesn't do anything at all. Lets say i have Balotelli with his lazy Low/low work rates and change them both to high, he seems to just stay where he should on low which is lingering around the box. Same with both Rooney and Fellaini as they seem to always be defending whereas other players who naturally have high/low work rates stay where they should be.

anyone else noticed this before?

S

Saviorself

Reaction score
I haven't noticed any difference to be honest..

R

run187-

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Seemed to work for me.I have given up now as every time I use my usb stick to save fifa the game freezes .
Only way the game would run is if I deleted my save.you should be able to set formations ect as default,hopefully they Change it so you can on fifa 13..

H

hairy ducks

Contributor
Reaction score
Seemed to work for me.I have given up now as every time I use my usb stick to save fifa the game freezes .
Only way the game would run is if I deleted my save.you should be able to set formations ect as default,hopefully they Change it so you can on fifa 13..
I don't see why you can't save them as a default formation. Make it so much easier but after a little research, apparently there's a flaw when using them on FUT Online ( according to various topics on EA forums anyway ) will explains why Lucio and other players alike are always in ST haha.

Top Bottom