What's new

Question Does ark ddos duping still work ?

• Thread starter drewwski
  • Start date
  • Views 3,459
D

drewwski

Reaction score
Sin$
Is this **** still works i have 2 booters i can put with anyone else trying to take out servers for duping purposes and we all can get the items we want duped PM me and let me know i will be on here waiting. Or if anyone knows any method to crashing the server let me know some juicy info.

Tbone1888

Tbone1888

Reaction score
Sin$
Can some please tell me how to cause rollback. :smile: I'd appreciate it. People in my server are duping like crazy and I want to make them lose their stuff for a change.

Upvote 0
Jacob Ignite

Jacob Ignite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pm me
Is this **** still works i have 2 booters i can put with anyone else trying to take out servers for duping purposes and we all can get the items we want duped PM me and let me know i will be on here waiting. Or if anyone knows any method to crashing the server let me know some juicy info.

Upvote 0
A

Alwayshayden

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$

If anyone can give me a tutorial of how to ddoss an ark server on PS4 I will be more than happy to compensate you very well for your efforts.

Upvote 0
D

drewwski

Reaction score
Sin$
i been trying to use 80 and 7777 someone please help me i need this servers port and LANc wont work for me

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register