Does anyone know who to get into ultimate team accounts

• Thread starter Qpwoeiejens
  • Start date
  • Views 11,512
Qpwoeiejens

Qpwoeiejens

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If someone could message me how I've lost my acount details only know club name and badge and ea aren't giving back please help

P

Pixelhouse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol sounds you are trying to get in someone elses account if you ask me,
how would someone not remember their email when they still remember the badge and club.
Anywho i don't think there is a solution for that, you need to know and be able to access your email.

Last edited:
brazzer

brazzer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How would you not remember the email used ? Sounds like you trying to hack someone else to me.

Qpwoeiejens

Qpwoeiejens

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol sounds you are trying to get in someone elses account if you ask me,
how would someone not remember their email when they still remember the badge and club.
Anywho i don't think there is a solution for that, only when you still know your email and are to view recieving emails
so you could reset your password.
How would you not remember the email used ? Sounds like you trying to hack someone else to me.

Cos badge is arsenal badge and and no the name cos it was a second acount so I made a email and password and wrote down and lost it :/ and obviously ea think I'm trying to hack someone's acount

Papa_Etoo

Papa_Etoo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess it´s not that hard for EA to find your account if what you can tell them is that the badge is the Arsenal one

B

byron hood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Basically your proof it's your account is that you have a arsenal badge and know the teams name , my friend has a Chelsea badge and his team is called class on grass but I don't no his email and password so maybe ea should give me his account ... Duhhh

run632

run632

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
I guess it´s not that hard for EA to find your account if what you can tell them is that the badge is the Arsenal one
With half the so called support staff it is hard enough for them to find your account with the email and gamertag/psn.
I was asked by a official a live help person (via there official links ) for my security question ect ,he then asked me to name every single player in my entire club,I asked him if he was taking the piss .bo sir he replied this is a security question we have to ask,I then asked him If he had played ut ,his reply NO .why the f are you on the fifa 14 ut live help then .. 
If you set up a secondary email account you should be able to verify it with that.if not you would have to contact the hotmail/outlook people and prove you are who you say you are .if you can not do that then you are sol ..

Qpwoeiejens

Qpwoeiejens

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With half the so called support staff it is hard enough for them to find your account with the email and gamertag/psn.
I was asked by a official a live help person (via there official links ) for my security question ect ,he then asked me to name every single player in my entire club,I asked him if he was taking the piss .bo sir he replied this is a security question we have to ask,I then asked him If he had played ut ,his reply NO .why the f are you on the fifa 14 ut live help then .. 

If you set up a secondary email account you should be able to verify it with that.if not you would have to contact the hotmail/outlook people and prove you are who you say you are .if you can not do that then you are sol ..

run632

run632

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
I think ea may of learned from there previous mistakes of just giving out people details when asked for them.
Many people lost there account threw there idiocy last year or the year before I forget which..

TheLastTrank

TheLastTrank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jajajajajajajajajajaja dumbest **** ever. I saw the team name and the badge of the player I was playing against he had some pretty good players that I would like to steal can you please help me...you understand that's how that sounds right

Top Bottom
Login
Register