Solved Does anyone know where the karin futo spawns online on xbox one

• Thread starter Jack mackinnon
  • Start date
  • Views 2,111
J

Jack mackinnon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive been looking everywhere in gta and cant find one and i would just buy one but they arent available?

J

Jack mackinnon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i found 1 and my game froze be4 i could even insure it can anybody help?

N

Navy Davey

☠️Hell hath no fury like a hacker scorned☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Ok... cars spawn at specific times and locations... Futos are plentiful in the game... it's all about the time and place.. I have noticed them spawning in several locations... one of the most common is the main road that leads to eclipse towers. I believe it is the day of the week that determines which vehicles spawn into the game. I don't know which day the Futo spawns but if you just ride up and down the road they will spawn eventually... other than that I'm pretty sure you can purchase a futo on SA super autos... change the search to price low to high and you should see it amongst the lower priced cars:wink:

D

DonWakita

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Ive been looking everywhere in gta and cant find one and i would just buy one but they arent available?

go to the docks - set spawnlocation to last location - keep switching session till you find 1

T

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Its like with every other streetcar: they are everywhere all the time, untill you want one...

N

Navy Davey

☠️Hell hath no fury like a hacker scorned☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
From what I have found recently...
These cars more than likely spawn only on specific days of the week during specific hours...
The following will illustrate how I found a couple in different areas... both after
12:00 on Thursday game time
I haven't done more research about this. I would imagine there are other days of the week that they spawn..
Cheers

Top Bottom