What's new

Solved Does anyone know what the chip cooldown is?

• Thread starter chrisPtune
  • Start date
  • Views 7,043
chrisPtune

chrisPtune

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I keep randomly being allowed to buy $50,000 worth more of chips when leaving / rejoining sessions, but I can’t figure out if it’s time passing or not. I thought someone said it was a day that you have to wait or something to buy more.

Does anybody know when the timer to buy more chips resets?
Or what causes it?

T

Tar_Heel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I read somewhere that it is an in game day, but haven't verified yet. On another note, it looks like spinning the wheel is once every real time day :frown:

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Im pretty sure the chip cool down period is a game day or 48 minutes.
The Lucky wheel is a once a day in real time.

Upvote 0
The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I sincerely hope it's not going to be any more than two in game days. I've 'several' million in the back of my car I need to get rid of and the piles around my CEO office are just plain untidy. Sheesh.

Upvote 0
chrisPtune

chrisPtune

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I sincerely hope it's not going to be any more than two in game days. I've 'several' million in the back of my car I need to get rid of and the piles around my CEO office are just plain untidy. Sheesh.
Nah I think Navey Davey is right, just one in game day. It must’ve felt like less time because I’ve been having so much fun gambling $30M away :wink:
Edit: also if you leave GTA online by disconnecting internet the chips don’t always stay in your inv and you have to buy them back again. Chip saving is pretty wonky, hopefully there’ll be ways to further cheat the system lol

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Nah I think Navey Davey is right, just one in game day. It must’ve felt like less time because I’ve been having so much fun gambling $30M away :wink:
Edit: also if you leave GTA online by disconnecting internet the chips don’t always stay in your inv and you have to buy them back again. Chip saving is pretty wonky, hopefully there’ll be ways to further cheat the system lol
It’s 48 minutes on the dot.
I was using a timer last night.
I finished all story missions Solo using two consoles...
not an easy task I have to say:wink:

Upvote 0
The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Man I sat with my missus playing roulette last night. Max bets on high stakes tables. Started with 100k chips and finished on nearly 600k. It's definitely a good way to make some extra coin. I actually have to praise rockstar on the seemingly high return rates.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register