• Thread starter Utterkaos94
  • Start date
  • Views 2,014
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Utterkaos94

Reaction score
I'm a level 65 10th prestige and I've unlocked almost everything and now the game's kind of boring. Can someone help me or just derank me to 10th prestige level 1 please. A word to the moderators, if I put this in the wrong forum can you either tell me where to put it or just move it? Thanks

M

Master Dover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah there are deranking lobbies :lol:

M

Master Dover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well do you know of anyone who could do it for me?
i doubt many people actually use this code because then they cant do 10th lobbies... so i dont know, but you could search around and you might be able to find someone :lol:

D

Desiqns

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an ISO where, you can pick any prestige 1-11. Even if you 11th or 10th you can still pick any prestige. If you donate like 5$ paypal, I Will do this for you.

X

xXxCHUNKSxXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an ISO where, you can pick any prestige 1-11. Even if you 11th or 10th you can still pick any prestige. If you donate like 5$ paypal, I Will do this for you.

So your making someone pay you for somthing thats free to do? even though your probably using andrews files?

D

Desiqns

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I said If you could donate seriously read before you flame.

X

xXxCHUNKSxXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I said If you could donate seriously read before you flame.

LMaO. why dont you go read it?. It says "IF YOU DONATE LIKE 5$ I WILL DO THIS FOR YOU".

Seriously. read before you flame.

D

Desiqns

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like how you come on here and flame? Seriously I hate doing free I need donations You all are f***ing leechers. Nuff said

X

xXxCHUNKSxXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like how you come on here and flame? Seriously I hate doing free I need donations You all are f***ing leechers. Nuff said

Well, sorry for flaming but you deserved it.
The files are free to download and to use. The only thing that costs is the 1.50$ DvD.
You dont need to buy a KV to do this. So why not just help the community? Instead of dicking em around making them pay for a service that I suspect you wont even do.

EDIT : Lock this thread. Its going nowhere good.

D

Desiqns

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always host free Mw2, WaW, And Cod4 Im getting tired of buying Kv's... Im getting tired of leechers. Its a bunch of bulls***.

X

xXxCHUNKSxXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always host free Mw2, WaW, And Cod4 Im getting tired of buying Kv's... Im getting tired of leechers. Its a bunch of bulls***.

How the hell is he a leacher?. He was simply asking if someone could do him a favor.

Also, if your buying KV's for Waw and MW1 lobbies. theres something wrong.

N

Naft

À contre-courant
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Jleehouse will do it for you for free.

Locking this to avoid more flaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom