Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Does anyone know a way to get into a banned game session?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by jamesgatz, Feb 10, 2009 with 4 replies and 1,236 views.

1. jamesgatz

jamesgatz Newbie

Ratings:
    This guy team killed my team and got back in. Was it lag, random, or an actual way to get back in?

2. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    Can't you just join your recent player's game? Or maybe he started it up and got into that?

Why does it matter anyway, why would you want to get into a game that you were kicked out of for team killing?

3. OP
    jamesgatz

jamesgatz Newbie

Ratings:
    I usually play HC S&D. As you should know, team killing happens too often in there. Mostly when you're planting the bomb.

Why does this matter?

1) Someone tk'd my team and somehow got back into the game... I was curious.
    2) This "MLG" guy got pissed at me when I owned him (yes, he got OWNED!) so he sent me a message calling me a noob and such "blah blah blah". I didn't care, but he later ended up on my team and started team killing me. I tk'd him back and got booted after about 2 team kills.

4. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    I can't really say because I don't exactly know. But there really is no point in joining back. I do see why your curious, but I'm just saying. :smile:

5. OP
    jamesgatz

jamesgatz Newbie

Ratings:

I like my revenge. If anyone pisses me off I mess with them for a while. People like boosting, glitching, revenge, and I do all of the above. [/STORY TIME!!!!] In COD3, there was this guy that did (what was considered) a sticky bomb glitch. He used to do this to random people so I got back at him while he was playing a legit game. It was awesome! I pissed him off so much in the in game chat and such so he sent me a message and left. It was hilarious. I love it-- revenge... Good times in COD3. I played it before I bought this game... [/End_of_story]