• Thread starter Kain3Freitas117
  • Start date
  • Views 642
K

Kain3Freitas117

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
A Halo Combat Evolved profile that has all the missions unlocked and beat on Legendary. If so can you upload it to megaupload so I can resign it an what not and be able to have all missions unlocked. I want this because I had whole campaign beat on Legendary on my original xbox and was dissappointed I would have to restart all my progress again. If anyone can help then tell me Thanks.

TehTacoGuy

TehTacoGuy

The taco who is also a guy
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I could give ya one, but only finished on normal, 3 skulls, and 5 terminals.

Upvote 0
ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
It's a really fun campaign to play through, new graphics are amazing to look at. Plus searching for skulls and terminals is fun. Just play it, it's amazing how well the game has aged (and is easier now that you can actually see things such as the flood, rather than smoke and then BAM! zombie).

Upvote 0
TehTacoGuy

TehTacoGuy

The taco who is also a guy
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It's a really fun campaign to play through, new graphics are amazing to look at. Plus searching for skulls and terminals is fun. Just play it, it's amazing how well the game has aged (and is easier now that you can actually see things such as the flood, rather than smoke and then BAM! zombie).
this is true. Certainly worth playing. It it really is fun just looking at EVERYTHING with the new graphics.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register