What's new

Solved Does anyone have the hearse?

D

DeeQs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve been playing gta5 for awhile now and I’m been trying to fill my garage up with rare cars and the one I just can’t get to spawn for the life of me is the hearse. I had it on last gen and the only reason why I had it because a guy was just sitting in the church yard with his and 2 spawned next to him and I took one and stored it in my garage lol. So if anybody has it or has and easy way of getting it, please enlighten me.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
There is a Mc clubhouse mission that spawns the hearse....
You will just need a friend to start the job:wink:

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Last edited:
Upvote 0
J

junior griffey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No you can't buy it it isn't available on any website yet. Only one that is available is Halloween version & that isn't available for people who hasn't bought it
Yeah, the Halloween one is the one I meant. I bought it when it came out and I'm certain it's still available for me on San Andreas Super Autos, but I didn't realize it wouldn't show available for anyone that didn't buy it at the time.

Upvote 0
Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, the Halloween one is the one I meant. I bought it when it came out and I'm certain it's still available for me on San Andreas Super Autos, but I didn't realize it wouldn't show available for anyone that didn't buy it at the time.
The op was on about the one that spawns at the church. & Nope if you don't buy it when its available you won't have access to Halloween vehicles.

Upvote 0
P

P996DAVY

Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve been playing gta5 for awhile now and I’m been trying to fill my garage up with rare cars and the one I just can’t get to spawn for the life of me is the hearse. I had it on last gen and the only reason why I had it because a guy was just sitting in the church yard with his and 2 spawned next to him and I took one and stored it in my garage lol. So if anybody has it or has and easy way of getting it, please enlighten me.
They will be making it available to buy in the next update

Upvote 0
P

P996DAVY

Reaction score
Sin$
How do you know that?
A while ago r* accidentally released alot of content that shouldnt have been released yet
Includiing codes that said
Enable hearse
Enable futo
And other cars you cant buy right now so they will probably release them in the next big update

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
A while ago r* accidentally released alot of content that shouldnt have been released yet
Includiing codes that said
Enable hearse
Enable futo
And other cars you cant buy right now so they will probably release them in the next big update
Yeah...
I’m not so sure about this...
Doesn’t sound right...
Sounds Like some random YouTuber taking the p.iss:wink:
I would like to see the video
Or proof that your information
Isn’t false....
I also doubt they would add the hearse to Purchase as it spawns in the game:smile:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register