What's new

Discussion Does Anyone have an AIMBOT&GOD MODE modded xex?

• Thread starter THEBaNd1t
  • Start date
  • Views 744
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

THEBaNd1t

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey all,
Okay so I openly admit I am THE WORST CAMPAIGN HALO PLAYER EVER! I really wanna go through and beat the campaign on Legendary and see all the videos for myself, but in order for me to most likely accomplish this, I would need the assistance of AIMBOT and GOD MODE. Does anyone have a patch for this? I would be more then happy to pay you for your work although I am not looking to spend more then say $200 tops for a modded xex with TRUE AIMBOT&GOD MODE. If you can help me out in any way, please let me know.

Thank you for your time

Sticki

Sticki

Taylor'd
Reaction score
Sin$
You are pathetic. Just my opinion, you want an aimbot for a game that isnt even out yet!

EDIT-Legendary isnt hard! Don't rush and you should be fine

N

nickcas

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
A modded XEX has been made, but it's not for sale.

G

gruntmods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey all,
Okay so I openly admit I am THE WORST CAMPAIGN HALO PLAYER EVER! I really wanna go through and beat the campaign on Legendary and see all the videos for myself, but in order for me to most likely accomplish this, I would need the assistance of AIMBOT and GOD MODE. Does anyone have a patch for this? I would be more then happy to pay you for your work although I am not looking to spend more then say $200 tops for a modded xex with TRUE AIMBOT&GOD MODE. If you can help me out in any way, please let me know.

Thank you for your time
really, just play on easy.

Martyrize

MarijuanaHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
a .xex is considered warez. i dont think anyone is going to help you with this one. :wink:

T

THEBaNd1t

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Didn't know that was considered warez, I apologize. And I was under the impression that if you play on say easy that the ending is different then it is for legendary, but I suppose I was incorrect and that the ending is the EXACT SAME for all settings.

Forgoten Dynasty

Forgoten Dynasty

Free Sosa #bangbang
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Didn't know that was considered warez, I apologize. And I was under the impression that if you play on say easy that the ending is different then it is for legendary, but I suppose I was incorrect and that the ending is the EXACT SAME for all settings.

look it up on youtube worst case scenario

Ripper

Ripper

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey all,

Thank you for your time
This isn't CoD.

Laugh

Laugh

Contributor
5th Anniversary Chatty Kathy Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
No, you cannot have an aimbot. Sorry. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register