What's new

Solved Does anyone have a link I can download Open IV .BLACK from?

• Thread starter R0ckstar N0rth
  • Start date
  • Views 1,933
R0ckstar N0rth

XxRockStarModderXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I noticed that Deadly Fishes has a video on the first look into the GTA 5 ISO files, And they used Open IV .BLACK
Can anyone post a download link? Or will the normal OpenIV work?

ImStuartB

ImStuartB

Aye so...
Experienced Veteran Forum Addict Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I noticed that Deadly Fishes has a video on the first look into the GTA 5 ISO files, And they used Open IV .BLACK
Can anyone post a download link? Or will the normal OpenIV work?

I don't think anyone from this community will have .black. That video was done by GooDNTS, the guy who works on the OpenIV program.

Upvote 0
R0ckstar N0rth

XxRockStarModderXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think anyone from this community will have .black. That video was done by GooDNTS, the guy who works on the OpenIV program.

Oh that sucks. I did end up getting a file that will open GTA 5's common.rpf, Would it work to ISO mod the common.rpf? Without a Jtag?

Upvote 0
Goddess

Goddess

Evades crayon maker
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh that sucks. I did end up getting a file that will open GTA 5's common.rpf, Would it work to ISO mod the common.rpf? Without a Jtag?
Not at the moment. I hear of some programs that are in progress but just PROGRESS doesn't really mean anything to me. I know openiv will be working it so it's just a matter of time. Evade is working on it as well with his nerd buddies. It will be iso modded. Just what can be iso modded is the question.

Upvote 0
R0ckstar N0rth

XxRockStarModderXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not at the moment. I hear of some programs that are in progress but just PROGRESS doesn't really mean anything to me. I know openiv will be working it so it's just a matter of time. Evade is working on it as well with his nerd buddies. It will be iso modded. Just what can be iso modded is the question.
I would be happy with anything :smile:
By the looks of the handling.dat there might be some drift/speed mods. But I don't know about scripts :frown:

Upvote 0
Goddess

Goddess

Evades crayon maker
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe you have to bypass a file. I'm working with someone to figure out the handling first then go from there. Duck changed some things around in the weapons file but stated it didn't work. At least he didn't freeze. I've poked around but when and if I do find something that will work I'll post on it in my thread. 
hm ill try it with that soon :3 + how did he change the Skidmarks smoke ?
You can change it at los santos customs. Damn Almog you trolled the heck out of this one!

Upvote 0
Dat Boxer xD

Dat Boxer xD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe you have to bypass a file. I'm working with someone to figure out the handling first then go from there. Duck changed some things around in the weapons file but stated it didn't work. At least he didn't freeze. I've poked around but when and if I do find something that will work I'll post on it in my thread. 

You can change it at los santos customs. Damn Almog you trolled the heck out of this one!

i wasnt even trying to troll lol, i just didnt found the Sultan RS at all... + i havnt played GTA 5 alot i only finished cuple of the missions. and thats it.
sorry for the stupid questions anyway. lulz;3

Upvote 0
Goddess

Goddess

Evades crayon maker
Reaction score
Sin$
i wasnt even trying to troll lol, i just didnt found the Sultan RS at all... + i havnt played GTA 5 alot i only finished cuple of the missions. and thats it.
sorry for the stupid questions anyway. lulz;3
I know, I'm just messing with you. 
I know, I'm just messing with you.
I have stupid questions all the time. Your not the only one.

Upvote 0
Marshall Mathers

Marshall Mathers

Shady Till I Die
Reaction score
Sin$
All I did was copy the COMET line and paste it over the BUS line. 

He probably used the "slidey cars" cheat.

its probably the same as gtaiv where the handling.dat has to be the same size as before edited. also how did you reinject the files back into the common? wont let me do just extract.

Upvote 0
ImStuartB

ImStuartB

Aye so...
Experienced Veteran Forum Addict Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
its probably the same as gtaiv where the handling.dat has to be the same size as before edited. also how did you reinject the files back into the common? wont let me do just extract.

Yeah I did make sure it was the same size as the original. I just renamed the old handling and imported my modded one. Actually, that's probably why it froze, the common would have been bigger lol.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register