• Thread starter jsmit332
  • Start date
  • Views 415
J

jsmit332

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello,

I have read the JTAG tutorial here but i find it incredibly hard to follow. Does anyone have a good video tutorial on how to do this using one of those team-xecuter nand things. From what i gather the nand-x is discontinued so what do i have to use in stead and where do i get it from. Have seen many tutorials on this but seeing so many has really confused me. I understand what needs to be done but not specifically.

My console is a xenon motherboard and has the very first dashboard (with the blades).

So can anyone point me in the right direction for this and tell me where i have to buy the correct nand reading equipment. because i dont really want to use the LPT method.

Thanks.

Jesusdyablo

Jesusdyablo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello,

I have read the JTAG tutorial here but i find it incredibly hard to follow. Does anyone have a good video tutorial on how to do this using one of those team-xecuter nand things. From what i gather the nand-x is discontinued so what do i have to use in stead and where do i get it from. Have seen many tutorials on this but seeing so many has really confused me. I understand what needs to be done but not specifically.

My console is a xenon motherboard and has the very first dashboard (with the blades).

So can anyone point me in the right direction for this and tell me where i have to buy the correct nand reading equipment. because i dont really want to use the LPT method.

Thanks.
Use the JR Programmer to dump the nand from your xbox. And you should only need 2 diodes and some wire to jtag it.

J

jsmit332

Reaction score
Sin$

I have read this tutorial but i find it all hard to follow. Like the wires and the j-runner which wires do i solder. Does it come with wires. Do i need a nand-x? Which wires need resistors. Some youtubers have talked about switch diodes. Do i need them. How does the the j-runner connect to my pc? Or does it not? From the diagram on the bit you told me to look at there are no wires going to the j-runner.

What comes with the j-runner? Also is there any sites that i can buy it from in the UK, because i find most uk sites are confusing and i can't find the acctual j-runner.

Am i the only one that finds this ridiculously confusing and hard? :frown:

Jesusdyablo

Jesusdyablo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have read this tutorial but i find it all hard to follow. Like the wires and the j-runner which wires do i solder. Does it come with wires. Do i need a nand-x? Which wires need resistors. Some youtubers have talked about switch diodes. Do i need them. How does the the j-runner connect to my pc? Or does it not? From the diagram on the bit you told me to look at there are no wires going to the j-runner.

What comes with the j-runner? Also is there any sites that i can buy it from in the UK, because i find most uk sites are confusing and i can't find the acctual j-runner.

Am i the only one that finds this ridiculously confusing and hard? :frown:
The JR Programmer comes with everything you need. It connects your xbox to your pc with a usb cable. The wires are color coded so its easy to install. LINK.

J Runner is an app that runs on your pc that lets you read and write the nand. It also writes Xell to your xbox. Its all in one.

You dont need the Nand X if you have the JR Programmer.

You dont need resistors. You need 2 1N914/4148 switching diodes and some wire. Thats it.

RGH Modder v2

RGH Modder v2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think you should just do a send in, its cheaper and its safer. You can brick your console if you mess up

Top Bottom
Login
Register