• Start date
  • Views 639
Justin  Bieber

iDouGie

I <3 Miley Cyrus
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
on black ops just before i go on to multiplayer it says that double xp and nuketown 24 7 start on thursday at 8pm PDT...

this weekends double xp started on friday so im not sure wether my game is glitched or its another x2 xp and nuketown 24 7 this weekend again

Lea

Lea

VIP
VIP
End of the Year 2013 Bright Idea Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
i have not got it mate but i am from the uk it mite cum on sorry i do not no mate

i have not got it mate but i am from the uk it mite cum on sorry i do not no mate

Justin  Bieber

iDouGie

I <3 Miley Cyrus
Reaction score
Sin$
just checked with a friend from england and his says the exact same as mine?

anyone else?

majik655

majik655

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
on black ops just before i go on to multiplayer it says that double xp and nuketown 24 7 start on thursday at 8pm PDT...

this weekends double xp started on friday so im not sure wether my game is glitched or its another x2 xp and nuketown 24 7 this weekend again

well you are kinda wrong.... double xp WAS going to start on friday...however at about 700pm on thursday they stated they were going to start it early.... then that little logo thing changed to 8pm thursday which it DID start thursday at 800 instead of friday like normal.

J

Justin Beiber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe treyarch effed up their days of the week? They should listen to Friday

K

kevekev

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well you are kinda wrong.... double xp WAS going to start on friday...however at about 700pm on thursday they stated they were going to start it early.... then that little logo thing changed to 8pm thursday which it DID start thursday at 800 instead of friday like normal.
this guy is right it was going to start friday but then started on thursday 8pm

Justin  Bieber

iDouGie

I <3 Miley Cyrus
Reaction score
Sin$
well i apoligise after i noticed the part where it said it was starting on friday i paid it no more attention.. so i guess i must of missed the whole starting on thursday thing

majik655

majik655

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well i apoligise after i noticed the part where it said it was starting on friday i paid it no more attention.. so i guess i must of missed the whole starting on thursday thing

no need for apologies, they were reaaaal sneaky about it this time... I think mainly it boiled down to when the ps network got kicked on. I think they just turned it on , on thursday as a trial for ps3 owners (the psn was not supposed to be on till friday) anyway they were pretty sneaky about it when it started.

run632

run187-

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
hahahha cum stupid brit
Any need or point.at what point did anyone put down YOUR country.
Maybe you will want to go back check the "be nice policy" .if you must troll try the tech game
Where that crap belongs it has no business here .you ever think a the guy/girl was on a mobile Device and that would be how most type that or b that English is NOT there first language .
Please keep trolling on every thread here I welcome you to do it then we will not have to
See your bigoted idiotic views ..

Top Bottom
Login
Register