What's new

Solved Does anybody know if you can play Exo zombies offline/iLink? (JTAG/RGH)

• Thread starter SliqKilla
  • Start date
  • Views 12,854
SliqKilla

SliqKilla

they call me Sliq
Reaction score
Sin$
As far as i can tell the only way to get Exo zombies started without the "A downloadable content package was removed or all profiles are signed out" error is to actually get on Xbox live then into the game....

please only reply if you know for a fact... i have tried just about everything.

Pro

Pro

Avuis
Lifetime
Mr. Nice Guy Free Hoster Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
JTAG/RGH 360

thanks
Ah alright well there's a few things that cause this. I'll list some of the things and see if I provide you with a solution.

1.) Make sure the DLC is installed correctly in your content folder of your HDD (Content/0000.../41560914/0002)
2.) Most current Title Update
3.) Disc 1 Installed on HDD
4.) There's a compatibility pack that you need to download, some people came across errors without it.

I'll be glad to send you in the right direction so we can figure this out. :smile:

Upvote 0
SliqKilla

SliqKilla

they call me Sliq
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah alright well there's a few things that cause this. I'll list some of the things and see if I provide you with a solution.

1.) Make sure the DLC is installed correctly in your content folder of your HDD (Content/0000.../41560914/0002)
2.) Most current Title Update
3.) Disc 1 Installed on HDD
4.) There's a compatibility pack that you need to download, some people came across errors without it.

I'll be glad to send you in the right direction so we can figure this out. :smile:

Thanks for the feedback, just so you know, i can play Exo zombies if i go online with a bypass no problem, but if i just try to boot without stealth and run the game for freestyle dash to get link working, it will not work and get that Content package error. If i revert back to TU6 there are no issues, so it has to do with the new update/dlc.

thanks

Upvote 0
F

frostyzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the feedback, just so you know, i can play Exo zombies if i go online with a bypass no problem, but if i just try to boot without stealth and run the game for freestyle dash to get link working, it will not work and get that Content package error. If i revert back to TU6 there are no issues, so it has to do with the new update/dlc.

thanks
A quick fix that worked for me is patch the compatibility with xm360 gui then ftp it to the HDD of your rgh/jtag and it should work on link on tu7 as it works fine for me

Upvote 0
Z

ZachMaster69

Reaction score
Sin$
A quick fix that worked for me is patch the compatibility with xm360 gui then ftp it to the HDD of your rgh/jtag and it should work on link on tu7 as it works fine for me

I have the same issue and how do i patch the compatibility

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register