What's new

Solved Does anybody know a squad point glitch that's not patched read if you do and please post thanks

• Thread starter ninja x lobbys
  • Start date
  • Views 3,041
N

ninja x lobbys

Reaction score
Sin$
I am low on squad points and need them but don't know a glitch I have been looking all day and still have not found one

Y

yaa dig meh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sp infection that youre talking about was patched long ago. The only sp infection that exsist is one where u have to be in a modded xp lobby and every kill u get, u get a sp (only works while in the modded lobby). Now ppl host those custom stats/sp/unlock all challenge lobbies. Best of luck!!

Upvote 0
Sin

Sin

Go to hell
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Sp infection that youre talking about was patched long ago. The only sp infection that exsist is one where u have to be in a modded xp lobby and every kill u get, u get a sp (only works while in the modded lobby). Now ppl host those custom stats/sp/unlock all challenge lobbies. Best of luck!!

You could try your luck on the modded lobbies, they have the SP infection.

Both of you are wrong. The SP infection was never an infection. When you get to level 60 it gives you one squad point in the modded lobby. Then it makes up for all the ones you missed in between the levels. It has always and will always do that.

Upvote 0
Snarpie

Snarpie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If your on the xbox 360 or xbox 1 here is how you do it: I tried it last week and it worked so I don't think it's patched.

1: get a friend online
2: have them go into hardcore tdm
3: when the match starts join their session in progress but don't choose a class! Stay in spectate mode
4: wait from about 5-10 seconds until the person your spectating gets a kill then back out.
5: join cranked

Enjoy! Every kill you get in cranked will resolve in you getting 1-5 squad points then when your cranked you can keep killing!

Upvote 0
Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
I am low on squad points and need them but don't know a glitch I have been looking all day and still have not found one

Not sure why someone bumped this post... But you can join one of the stat lobbies. They now set squad points. Here (if you are still needing the squad points)

Upvote 0
Zelk

Zelk

rip
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Both of you are wrong. The SP infection was never an infection. When you get to level 60 it gives you one squad point in the modded lobby. Then it makes up for all the ones you missed in between the levels. It has always and will always do that.

Didn't 4 me...

Upvote 0
Zelk

Zelk

rip
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
If you got into a xp lobby it always does. Not legit 60 or forced stats 60

Did I do something wrong then?
I did xp lobby's to level up and when I was 6th prestige I didn't have the 200 SP for my other member....

Upvote 0
Sin

Sin

Go to hell
Reaction score
Sin$
Did I do something wrong then?
I did xp lobby's to level up and when I was 6th prestige I didn't have the 200 SP for my other member....
You should get a squad point a kill. Go into a kill confirmed and play through a game and see what happens. If nothing then I really don't know.

Upvote 0
ekliipze

ekliipze

Eklipze
Reaction score
Sin$
incorrect.
A. they patched that a LONG time ago....
B. it caught up on squad points for the SCORE you got not the levels, thats why everyone got different amounts.

Upvote 0
Sin

Sin

Go to hell
Reaction score
Sin$
incorrect.
A. they patched that a LONG time ago....
B. it caught up on squad points for the SCORE you got not the levels, thats why everyone got different amounts.
That is what I was inferring by level 60. I have gotten accustom to talking to people that don't really care about the difference. BUT. Since you want to correct me..... there was never a patch that changed it from level to score / xp. :wink:

Upvote 0
ekliipze

ekliipze

Eklipze
Reaction score
Sin$
That is what I was inferring by level 60. I have gotten accustom to talking to people that don't really care about the difference. BUT. Since you want to correct me..... there was never a patch that changed it from level to score / xp. :wink:
if there was no patch then why does it no longer give them the squad points when they leave the game? :wink:

Upvote 0
Hardstyle 7s

Hardstyle 7s

Contributor
Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The best way to get squad points is to play a game of safeguard infinite i got like 120 points a game the last time i played it :smile:

Upvote 0
Sin

Sin

Go to hell
Reaction score
Sin$
if there was no patch then why does it no longer give them the squad points when they leave the game? :wink:
That patch wasn't for them. The patch basically made the updating system for squad points and leaderboards instant. The squad points had always been tied to xp not level.

Upvote 0
ekliipze

ekliipze

Eklipze
Reaction score
Sin$
That patch wasn't for them. The patch basically made the updating system for squad points and leaderboards instant. The squad points had always been tied to xp not level.
but the way it caught up was it made up for it in other games, which NOW it does not... thus it was patched.

point set and match <3

Upvote 0
Sin

Sin

Go to hell
Reaction score
Sin$
but the way it caught up was it made up for it in other games, which NOW it does not... thus it was patched.

point set and match <3
The patches never touched the squad point or xp system. Just the way it updated score after a game.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register