What's new

Solved Does anybody have FIFA 18 HxD code?

• Thread starter darker246
  • Start date
  • Views 229
D

darker246

Reaction score
I saw a tutorial on youtube where you can convert ISO to GOD but you can play it only with disc in tray which i need because i have bad burn of my FIFA 18 and can't install it normal way. But in that video it says that in order to do that and put that on USB via Horizon you need that game's hxd code so your device and console id would not be all zeros... so does anybody has that code or where can i find such codes? Thanks.

N

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I saw a tutorial on youtube where you can convert ISO to GOD but you can play it only with disc in tray which i need because i have bad burn of my FIFA 18 and can't install it normal way. But in that video it says that in order to do that and put that on USB via Horizon you need that game's hxd code so your device and console id would not be all zeros... so does anybody has that code or where can i find such codes? Thanks.
You can get your Console ID by viewing another file from your console in Horizon.

For example, copy a save from any game to a USB, and open it in Horizon.
You'll be presented with this:
5e1688040856b6bd82ec35c388f2e09d.png

D

darker246

Reaction score
You can get your Console ID by viewing another file from your console in Horizon.

For example, copy a save from any game to a USB, and open it in Horizon.
You'll be presented with this:
5e1688040856b6bd82ec35c388f2e09d.png

Yea i know that but i need that 44kb file you get when you convert ISO to GOD because you can't edit it in Horizon.

N

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Yea i know that but i need that 44kb file you get when you convert ISO to GOD because you can't edit it in Horizon.
Do you have a link to the guide you saw? I may be able to help more.

N

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
D

darker246

Reaction score
Had to download the ISO, convert to GoD, and then you get it :tongue:

Wow, wait... try to drag that file in Horizon now... if you see all zeros it is not that... i can't try it out today... but thanks man anyway

Top Bottom