What's new

Discussion Does any think GTA V will be XGD3 or XBGD2?

• Thread starter Connor20
  • Start date
  • Views 10,954

Will it be XGD3 or XGD2?

• XGD3

Votes: 21 87.5%
  • XGD2

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
ryan223

ryan223

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
no one gives a f*ck.... his point was if you have an xk3y you don't need to worry about burning games at all, and thus this thread would be completely irrelevant for xk3y users.
Just kick back and chill k

L

Lambsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
no one gives a f*ck.... his point was if you have an xk3y you don't need to worry about burning games at all, and thus this thread would be completely irrelevant for xk3y users.

Soo if the post doesn't apply to you, don't reply. It doesn't say " Hey kiddies, who's got an xkey" it asks which format the game could be. No one gives a f*ck who's got an xkey and who hasn't. That's completely off topic

Last edited:
ImStuartB

ImStuartB

Aye so...
Experienced Veteran Forum Addict Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
iHas B model drives are now discontinued so it will be alot harder to get the specific one you need, I'm glad I already have one :tongue:

Connor20

Connor20

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
L

Lambsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Dont brag too much pal, I payed 15.99 for mine. Brandnew from a shop there and then :smile: lol I could buy loads!!!! and sell them cheaper then that and make my self some :wink: ....... maybe i should!!!

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
K0KaNe

HDKILLER

Welcome to the killzone
Reaction score
Sin$
it will be xgd3 least if mods come out it will be harder for all the little kiddys to get mods as standard dual burners don't work for xgd3 format

Top Bottom
Login
Register