What's new

Solved Does a Corona V1 console require anything special to rgh?

A

Alisyion

Nuggets
Reaction score
I'm rghing a slim pretty soon, i've ordered the console it has a chance of being a trinity or a corona V1 (couldn't exactly tell, since the images were quite blurred), just by looking at the images etc. I'm just curious, if it ends up being a Corona V1, does it require anything special to RGH or would be exactly the same as a trinity?

N

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I'm rghing a slim pretty soon, i've ordered the console it has a chance of being a trinity or a corona V1 (couldn't exactly tell, since the images were quite blurred), just by looking at the images etc. I'm just curious, if it ends up being a Corona V1, does it require anything special to RGH or would be exactly the same as a trinity?
Same exact as the Trinity.

Glitch chip and a JR Programmer v2.

A

Alisyion

Nuggets
Reaction score
N Noobert
Yes! alright, I was just getting a bit worried that i may need something extra. lol thanks for the information noobert!

N

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
N Noobert
Yes! alright, I was just getting a bit worried that i may need something extra. lol thanks for the information noobert!
Anytime!

Let me know if you got anymore questions, if not I'll move the thread to the archive :biggrin:

Top Bottom