• Thread starter Chickenwing91
  • Start date
  • Views 4,297
Chickenwing91

Chickenwing91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a way to dodge the orbital cannon? I tried to kill some player in a Deluxo but the cannon missed? Am I missing something?

The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
If you hit them, they die. It's that simple.

It's likely you were either a split-second early or late when firing or they were at an odd height and this caused you to be a little off on timing.

If it's on manual, you can miss and miss easily. Automatic is easier to make the hit but I don't use it so can't say if it's easy to miss with it on auto or not.

Having shot down several aircraft with mine, I can assure you that as long as you don't miss, the player will be killed.

Upvote 0
IvIDoomIvI

IvIDoomIvI

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive hit a laggy jet so auto aim doesn't miss I even killed a guy in a wallbreach so it always hits he mustve used manual targeting or his game glitched right as he fired

Upvote 0
V3AlloW

V3AlloW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There is a way, i missed an auto aim and got refund. Maybe jumping from jet "before" it hits you could work.

Upvote 0
The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
There is a way, i missed an auto aim and got refund. Maybe jumping from jet "before" it hits you could work.
The autoaim is not a guaranteed hit. If it misses, which it does, you get a full refund. There is no refund for manual shots.

As long as you have the players marker box inside the hit zone, it will hit them. If they are outside of the zone, or close to the edge, you have a far higher chance of missing.

A missed shot, is just that, a missed shot and it does not mean the player avoided it, it means the operator missed the target.

Upvote 0
Chickenwing91

Chickenwing91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I used auto aim, they were flying around in the Deluxo, literally over buildings and roads, I thought I had a clear shot coz it was in an open area, no buildings, just road yet it still missed.

Sure I got a refund but then it said I couldn't try again for another 45 mins which sucked.

Upvote 0
IvIDoomIvI

IvIDoomIvI

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I used auto aim, they were flying around in the Deluxo, literally over buildings and roads, I thought I had a clear shot coz it was in an open area, no buildings, just road yet it still missed.

Sure I got a refund but then it said I couldn't try again for another 45 mins which sucked.
Autoaim refund allows for no cooldown either so ya your game glitched

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register