Status
Not open for further replies.
Eliminated

Eliminated

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
http://imgur.com/WXcaemS

Went into my Garage & noticed my Duke o Death wasn't there so I went to the blue marker that allows you to move your cars & where my DoD was it now says "Downloadable Content Missing". Could R* be adding the DoD to GTAO in the future?

G

God

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm positive that's exactly what that means. You're onto something. 
I am but okay... Why, returning players get to keep their DoD's in Online?
Pretty sure their DoD's explode lol (excluding XB1). R* is having a bit of fun instead of outright removing it.

Eliminated

Eliminated

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm positive that's exactly what that means. You're onto something. 

Pretty sure their DoD's explode lol (excluding XB1). R* is having a bit of fun instead of outright removing it.

I never got in my DoD for that reason, got it in my garage at just the right time before the 1.26 patch & it just sat there. Now it's gone :/...

T3DDY_173

T3DDY_173

the official T3DDY
Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I never got in my DoD for that reason, got it in my garage at just the right time before the 1.26 patch & it just sat there. Now it's gone :/...

the dod can be stored only by returning players because its a gift for returning players [transfer] in story mode.
if you dont have it then u get a 'downloadable content missing'

negspec13

negspec13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I could imagine that it will be added online in a future update much like Franklin's Buffalo.

Duo Vandal

Duo Vandal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It may or may not get added later, but if it does you will likely have to be a Returning Player to get it, just like the Collector's Edition cars were like in the last gen versions. They will give you that error message if you glitch it.

The Dark Agent

The Dark Agent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
RIP dod for xbox just got the update lol

C

Code of the Sith

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
Sin$
I just checked my garage via social club it's still there lel maybe I manage to bypass it

T3DDY_173

T3DDY_173

the official T3DDY
Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I just checked my garage via social club it's still there lel maybe I manage to bypass it

lel... no.
it does not remove it from your garage, it just makes it explode.
u keep it :wink: [for now]
Eliminated Eliminated are you able to buy the regular dukes or Marshall monster truck? Just curious.

yeah , u can buy the regular dude and make it look like the dod exactly but without the armored stuff on it.
you can also buy the marshal monster truck.

C

Code of the Sith

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
Sin$
lel... no.
it does not remove it from your garage, it just makes it explode.
u keep it :wink: [for now]

yeah , u can buy the regular dude and make it look like the dod exactly but without the armored stuff on it.
you can also buy the marshal monster truck.
Some other threads are saying it's just straight up removing it...

Eliminated

Eliminated

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Eliminated Eliminated are you able to buy the regular dukes or Marshall monster truck? Just curious.

I'm assuming those are vehicles for returning players? I'll try when I get on later. I know for a fact I'm a returning player though

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm assuming those are vehicles for returning players? I'll try when I get on later. I know for a fact I'm a returning player though
I'm a returning player and it doesn't matter, over half of us are returning players and you can't drive or have fun in your DoD and you CAN'T buy a Marshall unless you had it on the 360 first, hence returning player, so idk why your even asking?

JR89

JR89

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm a returning player and it doesn't matter, over half of us are returning players and you can't drive or have fun in your DoD and you CAN'T buy a Marshall unless you had it on the 360 first, hence returning player, so idk why your even asking?
i asked Eliminated Eliminated if he was infact a returning player and could buy the regular dukes or the marshall because he said that he had a duke of death in his garage before rockstar made them start blowing up. which i thought was weird because my friends that weren't returning players couldn't successfully dupe the DOD into their garage.

Eliminated

Eliminated

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
DoD is back in my garage, no idea how. I am in fact a returning player. I transferred over my 360 character to my PS4 & yes I have both my PSN & XBL acct linked on my social club but some how the DoD was just removed. And now it's back.

Anyway tho it said Downloadable Content Missing. Are we to assume this car may actually come to Online in tbe future? Or was that just because my game glitched & didn't recognize me as a returning player?

JR89

JR89

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i'd say your game glitched because when my friend try's duping the DOD he will get the message saying "Downloadable Content Missing". just thought it was strange that you said your car disappeared making me think you we're a returning player.

i think the car will show up online just not sure when R* plans to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register